• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
theman19

Alyn McCauley

Rate this topic

I noticed a few days ago that his Contract was bought out and i was like,..well surly someone will give him a look, he's fairly young and has been nominated for a selke in his career. I know he's had some injury problems but surly it can't be bad enough to force him to Retire or anything.

if i remember rightly for LA last year he was injured all year, came back and then got injured again and missed the rest of the year..

not exactly an advirtisement to "SIGN ME" is it?

if i remember rightly for LA last year he was injured all year, came back and then got injured again and missed the rest of the year..

not exactly an advirtisement to "SIGN ME" is it?

Exactly. McCauly's had some serious concussion issues in the day as well as other injuries.

Besides, we don't need another 3rd line centre - we have plenty.

I still think O'Neill might be a decent fit. But the most I'd offer him is a tryout.

At a bargin price, I wouldn't mind having him.

...then again, we already have plenty of centers. He's not exactly a top 6 forward at this stage in his career either. He used to be in San Jose, but whether he's still capable of that is up in the air.

At a bargin price, I wouldn't mind having him.

...then again, we already have plenty of centers. He's not exactly a top 6 forward at this stage in his career either. He used to be in San Jose, but whether he's still capable of that is up in the air.

he's also played left wing in his career. I dunno a camp invite wouldn't be terrible. Lots of injury problems but we seem to have a knack for turning problem guys into productive players.