• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wingfan191

The rest of the new jersey's shown in NHL 08

Rate this topic

I was wondering if NHL 08 was going to have all the new jerseys and stuff. good to hear, hopefully it also has the old ones as well.

I have to get this game.

It does in that it has all the 06/07 jersey's as well. It doesn't have any of the historic jersey's like 2K's game does. Both games will have the new uniforms this year, but each game needs you to enter a code in which will unlock them. It's just that 2K's code hasn't come out yet.

It does in that it has all the 06/07 jersey's as well. It doesn't have any of the historic jersey's like 2K's game does. Both games will have the new uniforms this year, but each game needs you to enter a code in which will unlock them. It's just that 2K's code hasn't come out yet.

wheres the code i cant find it??

you need a code for the old jerseys in NHL 08 ? or the new jerseys? and if you have the code could you post it as well. thank you

Oh from everyone? I thought it was just my work filter, so I didn't say anything.

Damn, they are fedEX fast!

you need a code for the old jerseys in NHL 08 ? or the new jerseys? and if you have the code could you post it as well. thank you

And post it for all systems as they come in, for both 2K8 and 08

I am stuck with PS2 at the moment so boo.

The code for the XBox 360 and PS3 versions of NHL 08 is this...

h3oyxpwksf8ibcgt

They have not yet released the NHL 2K8 code yet.

Sorry, I'm not sure if this code works for the PS2 version of NHL 08 since I don't have that version.

And for clarification, the codes unlock the NEW Reebok Edge jersey's. The games ship with the old 06/07 jersey's already for all 30 teams, you can choose to use whatever jersey you want even after entering the code.

Edited by Wingfan191

Wow... putting them all together like that makes me realize just how much the new jerseys suck and god awful they look. I think Euroing out the jerseys and make them billboards would have been just as bad as this car wreck of design.

what the hell is up with St. Louis and San Jose?

Still have to wait for some "official" releases to find out who else has numbers on the front

OMG @ Dallas! They went from one of the nicest dark jerseys in the league to...whiskey tango foxtrot.

I really hate these new uniforms in general. A few teams actually made improvements, but a large number went the route of, say, the Oregon Ducks football team...and that's a bad route to take.

IPB Image

F*ck. I have to look at these things all season...i HATE this variation of 3 templates that almost every team is using. The Panthers have the same Jersey but different colours. It totally takes away from the jerseys. BOO Reebok.

P.S. If you have yet to see the GR Griffins new jerseys

IPB Image

Edited by Yzerfan1999

man..whats going on with dallas.

so when you enter the code in for the new jersey..do all the teams start using those automatically or will it be only the team you pick and change? it would suck if your team was the only one in a season using the new jersey and all the teams you play use the old one.

Edited by hillbillywingsfan

Guest jaytan

what the hell is up with St. Louis and San Jose?

I personally think the San Jose uniforms are among the best. It's traditional, it uses a unique and appealing color scheme, and it fits with their new logo (which has grown on me). Of the piped-out ultra-modern attempts, the Blues jersey is the best so far. At least these two teams didn't use a template.

Sheesh! I HATE THAT PIPING THAT'S TAKEN OVER THE LEAGUE!! DAMNIT!!!

I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

Oh wait hockey is less than a month away? Nevermind ...

At least the Wings didn't go the Pied Piping route.

I still hate Atlanta's home jerseys.

I feel sorry for Blue's fans, it looks like Blues adopted Atlanta's Carolina blue scheme - could be game graphics though.

Dallas I don't care.

Phoenix's home looks better than the away.

I personally think the San Jose uniforms are among the best. It's traditional, it uses a unique and appealing color scheme, and it fits with their new logo (which has grown on me).

Agreed.

Guest jaytan

That Dallas set makes me sick, though. They looked great before, and even if their star pattern couldn't be worked into the edge, they didn't need to roll out absolute garbage. Thumbs down on the change to black at home, too.

And again, if you insist on going with a wordmark or whatever, it's CITY NAME on the road and TEAM NAME at home! Everyone in the arena should already know they're in frickin' Dallas, so wear the Dallas shirts on the road to represent your city.

I agree with everyone else here... WTF is up with Dallas' home jersey?? Looks like s***!! I didnt mind they're old jersey's, but man, that new s*** is just bad... Even their away jersey's are meh...

I personally think the San Jose uniforms are among the best. It's traditional, it uses a unique and appealing color scheme, and it fits with their new logo (which has grown on me).

Yes. They now have one of the league's best uniforms. In practice they look even better...the numbers and letters are a classic block font. The only problem is they have their numbers on the upper right chest (opposite the captain letters) much like Buffalo had last year. In fact, several teams now have that. I remember Tampa (talk about an awful kit BTW) has them now too, and a couple more do as well.

As bad as the stars home jersey is with the lettering... I have to say the worst jersey logo design in my book goes to vancouver for their failed attempt at combining logo AND text into one.... too cluttered... too ugly

Edited by OsGOD

That Dallas set makes me sick, though. They looked great before, and even if their star pattern couldn't be worked into the edge, they didn't need to roll out absolute garbage. Thumbs down on the change to black at home, too.

And again, if you insist on going with a wordmark or whatever, it's CITY NAME on the road and TEAM NAME at home! Everyone in the arena should already know they're in frickin' Dallas, so wear the Dallas shirts on the road to represent your city.

The stars home jersey has the player's number under the DALLAS type, too. Who do they think they are, the Mavericks?