• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Donaldjr2448

Fight in the stands at Joe Louis Tonight!

Rate this topic

I wore my Yzerman jersey to Game six Edmonton vs. Detroit 2006 Western Quarters. I was the ONLY person in Rexall Place with a Wings jersey. I got razzed and joked around with - but all in all it was okay. People pointed and laughed after the Wings lost, but nobody touched me physically. Then again - it may have been different if the Wings had held onto that 2 goal lead going into the third. f***.

Anyways, got to see Yzermans last game live - So its all good. It makes my life complete. :D

Don't sweat the kid thing. My dad took me to my first game ever at about that age. It was a Windsor Spitfire bench clearing brawl. I was so excited I think I peed my pants. I wanted to go to EVERY hockey game since. Just in case.

Don't sell 'em short. 7 yr olds are smarter than grownups by far.

aloha

So you are saying you want to pee in your pants as much as possible? :lol:

We need more of this. People wonder why people dont fill up the joe anymore.

1.) No Feuds, More games agaisnt Toronto and Montreal and Boston.

2.) Not enough star power, Kenny will fix that this year.

Wings fans will be back this year, and were gonna win the cup. Fights in the stands are gonna happen loads this season in games agaisnt the Ducks and hopefully the Hawks.

I cannot wait till I go to Detroit this year, its gonna be great. I dont care if the Joe is a s*** hole as people say or not, I just want to cheer on the wings with other wing fans instead of flames fans >:(

We need more of this. People wonder why people dont fill up the joe anymore.

1.) No Feuds, More games agaisnt Toronto and Montreal and Boston.

2.) Not enough star power, Kenny will fix that this year.

Wings fans will be back this year, and were gonna win the cup. Fights in the stands are gonna happen loads this season in games agaisnt the Ducks and hopefully the Hawks.

I cannot wait till I go to Detroit this year, its gonna be great. I dont care if the Joe is a s*** hole as people say or not, I just want to cheer on the wings with other wing fans instead of flames fans >:(

Buddy,

I couldn't agree with you more. I just wish I lived in Detroit so I could go to the Joe somemore. Instead I'll travel to Nashville and watch the Wings dismantle the Preaturds :thumbup:

Guest jaytan

Ya, no kidding!

I was there with a 7 year old... not exactly a good reinforcement :P

I dunno, man, they can be used as a shield or even as a projectile weapon....

I guess this explains why Buttman doesn't want us to play the Leafs more than once a year. If this is what happens in the pre-season, imagine if it were a game that mattered. :lol:

Fights in the stands are gonna happen loads this season in games agaisnt the Ducks

Who are the Wings fans going to be fighting against? The Ducks hardly have any fans, and the few they do have are sissies from Orange County. :P