• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
stevkrause

Perry is a wuss

Rate this topic

Yeah he hit flip from behind.. Should have been called for sure. the guys on XM said the Wings will probably send a tape to the league for review, hopefully a fine will ensue.

Only caught bits and pieces of the game and missed this hit from behind. What kind of a hit was it? Must have been into the boards since hitting from behind in open ice is fine.

Guest GordieSid&Ted

Only caught bits and pieces of the game and missed this hit from behind. What kind of a hit was it? Must have been into the boards since hitting from behind in open ice is fine.

Check this s*** out. Perry was bugging me during last year's playoffs. Actually, Perry and McDonald have always bothered me because they're a pain in the ass. Anyway, not sure how I feel about this as Perry is pounding on Steve Downie but just watch the video. What is wrong with Corey Perry?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MUr_qek_W2I&amp...ted&search=

these are great because perry ends up on his ass

That is some of the most chicken s*** lack of testicular fortitude I have ever seen. Did you you see Downie yelling at the ref to let him go. But then again with a dye streak like that he got what he deserved.

It was great that Drake kicked his ass, I hate Perry. Iginla and Fisher take there visors off during fights, so shopuld Perry.

Unless he's recently started doing it, Iginla doesn't take his off.

It was off the boards a little bit but when he blasted him Filpula flew into the boards. There was no one around them and it was quite obvious. My only thought was maybe the refs thought they weren't close enough to the boards. But Flip hit the boards hard and struggled to get up.

I couldn't catch the game..working. Did Christina do anything cheap?

There was one series on a power play that he cross checked Holmstrom at least five times, boarded Flip, etc... The usual cheap crap from the idiot.

It was great that Drake kicked his ass, I hate Perry. Iginla and Fisher take there visors off during fights, so shopuld Perry.

what are you trying to say Fairy won the fight?? haha Corey Fairy is the biggest whiney wussy (I'd like to use the other word for him.) in the league. He runs his mouth and cheap shots every game, hes been doing it since the minors in London, On. Their are numberous vidoes on the internet of him getting his little snotty nose ass kicked and he deserves it. I like how he tried taking Sammy's stick out of his hands when he dropped his haha what a ass clown.

I never minded the Ducks team before but now you have a bunch of class-less goons on the team, and making Pronger the captain was the biggest mistake you guys could have ever made. I thought after winning the cup that these players mentioned would have alittle more class this year but it seems they are just as bad if not worse than before, also why did dumbass VS replay the video of Prongers dirty hit on Homer? VS sucks.

Drake will get Fairy again sometime this season don't worry, maybe this time the "tough guy" will take his helmet off with his visor and fight like a man.

agreed

whoa whoa come on now, am I hearing you guys right?? Perry better than Crosby ahhahahahaha wow

What is wrong with Corey Perry?

Besides being a dick? I'd say he is in need of a good stomping... Not a little scrap, mind you. A look-down-at-the-pool-of-blood-on-the-ice-and-pick-up-your-teeth kind of stomping. The kind the Probert would deliver. I bet if/when that happens Perry will be a changed man.

All I could think of when I watched that fight last night was Perry yelping "Not in the face! Not in the face!".

Edited by Jon

What a goober, I had never heard his voice before and I would prefer to never hear it again.

"Hey tell him he is going to get it"

Pavel should have looked at him and said

"Hey fairy, uh perry tell him yourself"

Does anyone know if that was before or after the Drake incident.

What a goober, I had never heard his voice before and I would prefer to never hear it again.

"Hey tell him he is going to get it"

Pavel should have looked at him and said

Does anyone know if that was before or after the Drake incident.

Pretty sure that was last season.

Ducks fans claim Corey Perry as some sortof badass. Calgary, and Canada for that matter, does so with Iginla. When have you ever heard that said about Maltby by a Wings fan? Sounds like Wings fans are the ones who are being objectiv in this regard, as Duck fans and Canadians have called Malts a ***** for his visor...

... and for not finishing what he starts.

Finished it for ya. :sly:

Guest micah
A look-down-at-the-pool-of-blood-on-the-ice-and-pick-up-your-teeth kind of stomping. The kind the Probert would deliver.

He would? I've seen every Probert fight that there's tape for, and I've never seen a beating that sounds like that. Probert was a great fighter, but not known as a face-breaker.

Yeah, that zinger would have totally dropped his jaw and made him walk away with his tail between his lags.

what are you trying to say Fairy won the fight?? haha Corey Fairy is the biggest whiney wussy (I'd like to use the other word for him.) in the league. He runs his mouth and cheap shots every game, hes been doing it since the minors in London, On. Their are numberous vidoes on the internet of him getting his little snotty nose ass kicked and he deserves it. I like how he tried taking Sammy's stick out of his hands when he dropped his haha what a ass clown.

I never minded the Ducks team before but now you have a bunch of class-less goons on the team, and making Pronger the captain was the biggest mistake you guys could have ever made. I thought after winning the cup that these players mentioned would have alittle more class this year but it seems they are just as bad if not worse than before, also why did dumbass VS replay the video of Prongers dirty hit on Homer? VS sucks.

Drake will get Fairy again sometime this season don't worry, maybe this time the "tough guy" will take his helmet off with his visor and fight like a man.

whoa whoa come on now, am I hearing you guys right?? Perry better than Crosby ahhahahahaha wow

Do it!

Ummm, Don't get me wrong here, I'm a huge Wings fan, and I love that we have Dallas Drake back....But Correy Perry Won that fight by a landslide. He got the first big blow in, got more shots that mattered in, and Took Drake Down First. Drake Got some Haymakers in, But Perry still had his helmet on, so they dind't do very much Damage.

Ummm, Don't get me wrong here, I'm a huge Wings fan, and I love that we have Dallas Drake back....But Correy Perry Won that fight by a landslide. He got the first big blow in, got more shots that mattered in, and Took Drake Down First. Drake Got some Haymakers in, But Perry still had his helmet on, so they dind't do very much Damage.

Overall, the fight was a draw. But the decision goes to Drake for throwing as many CONNECTING punches as Perry did, smiling after, and not being a *****.