• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

10/10 GDT: Red Wings 4, Calgary Flames 2

Rate this topic

yep, I watch the tapes from late 90's and esp. 2002, and there is a different feel to the game entirely. Some of it has to do with new rules, and some with our team makeup now. I've like what I've seen of Drake so far (surprising myself at that, believe me... he wasn't my favorite before he came here.

I know what you mean. It wasn't as much (partly though) the fact that they were dominant, skill-overloaded teams, either

But you knew that they knew what they were doing (Not that the '07 Wings don't), because just watching them gave you confidence in them. I may be romanticizing the yester years here some though, it's been a while.

If you don't like it, put me on ******* ignore. I'm not the only one complaining about him, because he ******* SUCKS.

It'd be a helluva lot easier to swallow if you weren't... I don't know... so god damn belligerent about it?

Sure, hate Sammy, watch the guy for his magnitude of sucking ass, whatever. Just don't ***** and scream about it, k?

Edited by Flip-check

Just checking into the game now. I'm loving the game Homer is bringing thus far. Glad I picked him in my pool, most people over look him. Good to see production from our grinders too, hope Drake sheds the gloves and scores tonight.

Or at least extend the trapazoid out, it doesn't seem like it's alot of space.

I agree on that. Expand it all the way across the rink :P Yeah, I could probably live with a bigger trapazoid, but I'll still hate it :)

Or at least extend the trapazoid out, it doesn't seem like it's alot of space.

Bettman instituted the rule to shackle goalies like Dom, Brodeur and others who used to roam back there and set picks for their players. I liked it when the goalies roamed. ;)

Ozzie lost his stick, who's he been hanging around with, I wonder?

;)

Bettman instituted the rule to shackle goalies like Dom, Brodeur and others who used to roam back there and set picks for their players. I liked it when the goalies roamed. ;)

;)

Great should we call Ozzie the Ozzinator? :D

Edited by terri27

say thank you to the post! whew!!

Thank you post! For once tonight. ;)

Another goal for the Wings would be good now. (hint hint Wings)

;)

I understand all of what you imply puckloo39, but I will not believe a word until Oz starts windmilling his pads from his back more than 2x/year.

:hehe:

YES! Thats an awesome nickname.

Figured hockey could have the Dominator and Ozzinator and NASCAR has the ultimate the Intimidator.