• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

10/10 GDT: Red Wings 4, Calgary Flames 2

Rate this topic

No that was Lapointe.

I think Mick or somebody made note about how Feds' shot was one that did seem like it was trying to "put it through" the tender.

Which is the hallmark of a real shooter. We do not have a real shooter, unless you count Sureshot Mikael.

Good Lord! Isn't really early right now in Sweden?

Well yeah. 02:25.. If you think that is late. I have totally turned my sleeping cycle in the last few weeks. Never gets any sleep before 03:00 anyway. Better to cheer the Wings on than to stare at the bedroom ceiling.

just got home from work (finally..) turned on the game between perry-odds -- just in time to hear the idiot announcer commentating the highlights of the first, saying Huselius roofed the Calgary goal over Hasek.

Gotta love a club where Dom gets the "credit" for a goal against... even when he's on the bench. :blink: wow.

Skimmed the game on DVR. Datsyuk is awesome, and then some. So's Zata.

I didn't know Versus was also doing this game? :P

just got home from work (finally..) turned on the game between perry-odds -- just in time to hear the idiot announcer commentating the highlights of the first, saying Huselius roofed the Calgary goal over Hasek.

Gotta love a club where Dom gets the "credit" for a goal against... even when he's on the bench. :blink: wow.

Skimmed the game on DVR. Datsyuk is awesome, and then some. So's Zata.

Hey Loo, Dats and Z are looking good!

And wow apparently Dom's not to doing bad either. ;)

That was a smooth Calgary goal I gotta admit (may that be the only one to go in).

Hey Loo, Dats and Z are looking good!

And wow apparently Dom's not to doing bad either. ;)

That was a smooth Calgary goal I gotta admit (may that be the only one to go in).

it was a nice goal. Too bad Dom let that one in, huh? :P

To Micky's defense usually roofing and goal goes hand in hand with Hasek... Was it fair? No... I can see the honest mistake. hehe

To Micky's defense usually roofing and goal goes hand in hand with Hasek... Was it fair? No... I can see the honest mistake. hehe

I am sure you think so. How much does Old Mick get paid again, to not be able to tell the goalies apart?

Gee Conroy didn't look happy with Kron not getting caught. Hee hee.

:clap: Alright Murphy! Trying to squish the Flames with the board! :lol:

Edited by terri27

I am sure you think so. How much does Old Mick get paid again, to not be able to tell the goalies apart?

It's a conspiracy and Mick is deliberately sniping Dom.

OsGod was totally kidding, btw, I am sure.

And yeah Terri I saw that! haha!

Knowing moneybags... Minimum Wage... and he probably has to pay $15 to park in the structure... it was a classic Freudian slip up :P and I was kidding....

Edited by OsGOD

I love Homer's streak!

Damn 2-2. Enough of the back and forth crap guys. Just put this game in the W and call it a night will ya? Hmmmm?