• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
theman19

Van Ryan available?

Rate this topic

you have to scroll down a bit, it's a few days old as a rumor. But Van Ryan evidently has been scratched by Florida for the first time since 1999. This leads many to believe he's trade bait.

www.spectorshockey.net

Rumor has it the Rags want him and are willing to ship mara. My question is, would he be someone we'd be interested in?

Edited by theman19

you have to scroll down a bit, it's a few days old as a rumor. But Van Ryan evidently has been scratched by Florida for the first time since 1999. This leads many to believe he's trade bait.

www.spectorshockey.net

Rumor has it the Rags want him and are willing to ship mara. My question is, would he be someone we'd be interested in?

I'd be more interested in Van Damme than Van Ryn.

I like Van Ryn a lot, but the Wings will need to clear a space for him if they were even interested.

I think he'd be a good fit here. He's mainly an offensive defenseman (which is Ken Holland's calling card for defenseman), but he's solid defensivily too. He's also a good size defenseman at 6'1, and he can play a physical game if needed to.

I'd like to see the Wings get him, but I don't think Florida has any intentions of trading him. Not for what the Wings would offer anyways.