• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Stu in Israel

10/24 GDT: Canucks @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

Way to go Ellis! Man, that line is so 'in your face"!

We killed off four penelties...our D is hot tonight. Way to go guys!

Oh, I am calling it now...Datsyuk is going to score tonight. Do you see how he keeps beating those canuck D?

I'm thinking Ellis and Downey are our futures future! :P

Downey was a pretty good scrapper when he played for the Stars, although he didn't contribute much in the way of offense.

One of my favorite Downey moments came in Raleigh when he knocked out Jesse Boulerice with one punch, that was the most one-sided "fight" I'd ever seen.

Oh, I am calling it now...Datsyuk is going to score tonight. Do you see how he keeps beating those canuck D?

Word dude, Did you see that pass Z gave him before the pk? Not to mention Dats has been burning a few Nucks.

I threw a email at Mick and Ken, see if they will shed some light on our extra 4 mil siting in the bank.

Downey was a pretty good scrapper when he played for the Stars, although he didn't contribute much in the way of offense.

One of my favorite Downey moments came in Raleigh when he knocked out Jesse Boulerice with one punch, that was the most one-sided "fight" I'd ever seen.

That game was in Dallas, no?

I think if you get Zetteroo people will ask you who that is. :P

People would know. :cool:

Or they'd wonder why the Wings don't have handsome studs on their team like that "Zetteroo" jersey wearing guy who walked past. That question I would TOTALLY understand.

Word dude, Did you see that pass Z gave him before the pk? Not to mention Dats has been burning a few Nucks.

I was impressed by that right before the refs made me forget it.

And the extra 4 mill... why buy something if there's nothing? That's why they haven't thrown away their extra salary dollars.

I think Zata has been stealing the limelight, but Rafalski is having a great season. One away from the point per game mark.

And he has 2 goals already. I wasn't expecting that.

I dont really know who the hot Dmen are right now..I know Campbells having a good season offensively...but it would be interesting to see if Lidstrom and Rafalski could both be nominated for the Norris a la Cheli and Lids in..was it 02? Its too early to tell, but with Nieds and Boyle out..who knows.

People would know. :cool:

Or they'd wonder why the Wings don't have handsome studs on their team like that "Zetteroo" jersey wearing guy who walked past. That question I would TOTALLY understand.

Not biased at all there are we? :lol:

Wings need to keep it up with some more shots.

Yes Bay City was the first email!

Go my home town. :P

And Mickey gave it some props!

Good start to the 2nd.

Edited by terri27