• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Stu in Israel

10/24 GDT: Canucks @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

Okay the Wings have nice shots but they need to finish it off with a nice follow through of a goal. :)

Right now on the PP would be good.

Edited by terri27

Unfortunately.

Now, why wasn't that a trip on Vancouver? Looked like Dats got tripped to me. I mean, I just don't get this. And I've been a fan for eons. Imagine how a newbie must feel watching games like this. No wonder the NHL can't get new fans.

I completely agree.. I mean stuff like that makes me want to change the channel.. and I am paying 30$ a month to watch the Red Wings play hockey.. not watch them sit the box..

The refs OFFICIALLY blow. I want to know where to send a letter in Toronto because something needs to be done.

Nice try Hank.

Question for NFM#25, Harold, or one of our aggravatingly sensible posters-

I missed it, was Homers call a truly bad one? Or are these guys just getting frustrated?

It was lame, he was trying to avoid interference with someone, lost balance, got nudged, got sent to the box!

YES ELLIS!! Vegence is Sweet my friends!

Question for NFM#25, Harold, or one of our aggravatingly sensible posters-

I missed it, was Homers call a truly bad one? Or are these guys just getting frustrated?

Basically what happened was this:

Homer tried to skate around the crease, was forced into the crease by Ohlund but still attempted to avoid Luongo. While still being forced into the crease by Ohlund, just barely touched the tip of Luongo's stick. Thus...interference.

Of course, a similar thing happened just before at the other end of the ice with someone being wiped out into Dom and there was no call.

WOW...I'm amazed they didn't just call back that goal. Great goal by Ellis.