• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

10/26 GDT: Red Wings 5, Guppies 1

Rate this topic

Lilja!

Great work Filppula! Goal and assist already tonigh, showing us what he's capable of.

As Filppula passed it to Lilja I thought all hope of getting an assist was gone. :P I guess I shouldn't doubt the great Lilja!

hi i am cole i am saying to the cool people of the thread and the people of michigan go wings and go central high school

ain't he cute.

GO WINGS AND GO OZZIE!!!!

Come on Z score on tonight!

Guest Agalloch

Wow, I'm hating Lebda more and more by the day. He probably singlehandedly cost us a minute on that PP with his awful decisions.

Wow, I'm hating Lebda more and more by the day. He probably singlehandedly cost us a minute on that PP with his awful decisions.

He's got great wheels to break out of the defensive zone and up ice fast, but then he seems to cross everyone else up or make a bad play that negates it.

Like if you're gonna take a wrist shot from the blueline, at least get it deep so a teammate may be able to retrieve it. Because there's almost no chance it's gonna make it on net.

anyone know exactly what that call was about? a 4 minute delay of game??? :huh:

According to NHL.com, Thornton got two for roughing and two for tossing the puck out of play...even though it wasn't him that tossed the puck out. So, right call, wrong guy.

According to NHL.com, Thornton got two for roughing and two for tossing the puck out of play...even though it wasn't him that tossed the puck out. So, right call, wrong guy.

strange. but I'll take it.

seems like most times they would've just called one of the two and let the other one go.

Guest DetroitIan

Flip with a goal and assist.

I can see the threads now about how the Wings don't need to split up the ZDH line cuz Flip is on fire. :P

Amen to that. lol