• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

11/7 GDT: Red Wings 3, Predators 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

Sorry I'm late everybody.

Yeah keep that lead boys-got a bro-in-law from Tenn.

Great job so far Ozzie.

You too Cleary.

Crude a PK!

They must be still having problems with the Wings game feed. When it was on the audio was all screwed up. I hope they're just showing all these damn highlights because they're fixing it. So far, NHL Network sucks.

BTW, I have Center Ice and it's not even on the schedule so NHL Network must have sole rights to it (in my area).

esteef

Edited by esteef

OK... here is the scoop from the nice guy I just talked to at NHL Center Ice.

Time Warner among others bought NHL Net. Some of the franchises are online and some are not. Austin is not, and there is no indication that it ever will be... sorry, other Austin fans. So we cannot even pay a premium to get the sports tier that has NHL Net on it, we are just out of luck.

On a brighter note, the guy I talked to said that it just so happens that NHL Net picked this game to suck off of Center Ice, and he didn't believe that it would always be the Wings games. But he couldn't tell me that for certain.

He recommended that we email center ice and the Red Wings and tell them what is going on.

I threatened to cancel my Center Ice package, but I doubt that TimeWarner in Austin would miss the 10 or 12 people here who actually pay the $170 bucks a month for the priviledge of not seeing the games which are the reason we pay the price. Nice. <_<

Does anyone have any alternative ways to watch this game?.. I have Center Ice and, from what I have read, like all of these other happy customers we are all enjoying being ripped off.. SO is there any like sopcast or online feed or anything?..

NHL Radio is screwed too. That interference is bugging the crap out of me.

For those of you that can actually SEE the game. how's Ozzie looking?

When the puck is down there he looks pretty good. The other players eem to be trying to stay on top of it so it won't be down by Ozzie much. Hope it works.

Guest Shoreline

They must be still having problems with the Wings game feed. When it was on the audio was all screwed up. I hope they're just showing all these damn highlights because they're fixing it. So far, NHL Network sucks.

BTW, I have Center Ice and it's not even on the schedule so NHL Network must have sole rights to it (in my area).

esteef

It was on the DirecTV Center Ice listings as being covered on "Channel 215", i.e. NHL Network.

NHL Network says the game will come on after all the techincal issues are ironed out..

.. so I guess we just wait for now.

Edited by Shoreline

You guys get the NHL network for free? On Comcast here it's a pay channel...no game for me :(

Through my cable provider, I get it included if:

A) I've purchased NHL Center Ice

or

B) I've purchased the IO Sports Pak from my cable provider (IO/Cablevision)

I've done both.

Wow. I just got to see Cleary's goal on there. Oh wait...highlights again. They just said that it IS technical issues that is keeping them from airing the game too.

Time Warner among others bought NHL Net. Some of the franchises are online and some are not. Austin is not, and there is no indication that it ever will be... sorry, other Austin fans. So we cannot even pay a premium to get the sports tier that has NHL Net on it, we are just out of luck.

On a brighter note, the guy I talked to said that it just so happens that NHL Net picked this game to suck off of Center Ice, and he didn't believe that it would always be the Wings games. But he couldn't tell me that for certain.

He recommended that we email center ice and the Red Wings and tell them what is going on.

I threatened to cancel my Center Ice package, but I doubt that TimeWarner in Austin would miss the 10 or 12 people here who actually pay the $170 bucks a month for the priviledge of not seeing the games which are the reason we pay the price. Nice. <_<

I'm sorry Loo.

Everybody grab your crap-you're hanging here at my house tonight.

I'm sorry Loo.

Everybody grab your crap-you're hanging here at my house tonight.

Don't leave us Terri!!!

We need you!

What's Zata doing right now? I'll better he's spitting out Gatorade... and I missed it. :(

Nice work from Flip, he's started very strong tonnight. 5 points in 5 games.

:clap: YES!!!

NHL Radio is screwed too. That interference is bugging the crap out of me.

You have it too? I thought my computer was acting up.

Thanks, puckloo. I just got off the phone with Center Ice Online and the tech said he's very sorry and they're getting bombarded with calls and they don't know why the game's blacked out and maybe one of the local affiliates pulled out of the game at the last minute and blah blah blah...

Let's follow puckloo's advice and email the Wings about this. How sick are we all of the Wings being used to sell hockey at the detriment of the Wings and their fan base?

If you've got drinks, I'm there. :D

Not here but I live by tons of bars.

Oh Ozzie snatched it right out of the air.

Cleary in the net. Dude forget something?

A puck.

Yes wave that goal off. No 1-1.