• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
motorcitykid

11/9 GDT: Red Wings 4, Blue Jackets 1

Rate this topic

WHo was the Defenceman that was playing for Carolina, flipped his car and died cause he wasn't wearing a seatbelt. It was a while ago, and i think he was a former wing... this stemmed from me looking at the '98 stanly cup poster in my room

Steve Chiaisson...thats who...i solved it myself...

Guest Agalloch

Hasek with his trademark awful puck control and rebound control. I hope Ozzie continues to start. I can't ******* stand Hasek.

Funny thing is I said I would rather have Ozzie starting before the season began, but hey, I guess that's just me.

I have been in Florida...then drove up to New York. I'm crashing on a friend's couch until I find an apartment! I've been living out of a bag and it's been hell. Yeah why aren't there more people in here? Who scared everyone away?

I think the number of people dropped after the LGW had that nagging thread about people saying things that were one liners like way to go Hank, and blah blah blah. I think people just don't bother now.

Augh nuts they scored. :crazy:

I think the number of people dropped after the LGW had that nagging thread about people saying things that were one liners like way to go Hank, and blah blah blah. I think people just don't bother now.

Augh nuts they scored. :crazy:

Lame.

ANOTHER ******* 5 ON 3? f***.

I have been in Florida...then drove up to New York. I'm crashing on a friend's couch until I find an apartment! I've been living out of a bag and it's been hell. Yeah why aren't there more people in here? Who scared everyone away?

That person that won't stop talking about herself ;)

Hasek with his trademark awful puck control and rebound control. I hope Ozzie continues to start. I can't ******* stand Hasek.

Funny thing is I said I would rather have Ozzie starting before the season began, but hey, I guess that's just me.

Not Hasek's fault.