• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

12/26 GDT: Red Wings 5, Blues 0

Rate this topic

For me, it's not so much that I lack confidence in Lilja's fighting ability. More so, it's the fact that I've seen several of King's fights this year, and Im just bein realistic. Lilja is no slouch, but he is certainly not supierior to King when it comes to scrappin'.

I agree with you Ian, plus if Lilly tried to fight the boogey man well lets just say it wouldn't be pretty

Guest DetroitIan
I agree with you Ian, plus if Lilly tried to fight the boogey man well lets just say it wouldn't be pretty

Yeah and that's an understatement. King would whip Lilja. And Boogey would whip King. So Boogey vs Lilja is completely laughable.

I miss seeing line brawls, too bad it won't be anything like that tonight. So long as Downey beats the hell out of tough guy Jackman. With any luck, we won't lose any more players because of cheap shots. Come out with a win, definitely need one here, and beating the Blues is always a plus.

Guest DetroitIan

Stupid ass Blues fans. Ozzie stones their team. We burn their goalie. Then they start the OZZZZGOOOOOD chants. :lol:

Edited by DetroitIan

Are those fans really that dumb??? Chanting Osgood when it's Man-ny that let in a puck already?

Yes. Yes, they are. They did that last game too. They don't seem to get the concept of how those chants work.