• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

12/26 GDT: Red Wings 5, Blues 0

Rate this topic

Guest DetroitIan

Everyone get ready for the big showdown tonight!

Jackman Vs. Filpula

Battle of the ages in Barrett's eyes. Flipper better watch out. The non-fighter killer is coming to town!!! :lol:

Boxing Day

Downey beats Jackass

Lilja de-thrones King

The Drake whips Hinote.

Love those ideas, but King would stomp Lilly. I'd rather have Lilly on Jackman and Downey takin' King or Mayers.

BTW, Chelios being back for this St Louis game is huge.

peace out.

esteef

Love those ideas, but King would stomp Lilly. I'd rather have Lilly on Jackman and Downey takin' King or Mayers.

BTW, Chelios being back for this St Louis game is huge.

peace out.

esteef

Where did you get that idea from? Lilja has not been beaten yet in a fight this year. Last I checked, King had at least one loss (to Boogaard). Jackman and Mayers would be small potatoes for Lilja, so I'm not even going to bother with them.

Guest DetroitIan
Where did you get that idea from? Lilja has not been beaten yet in a fight this year. Last I checked, King had at least one loss (to Boogaard). Jackman and Mayers would be small potatoes for Lilja, so I'm not even going to bother with them.

Dude, get real. King would destroy Lilja. You must have missed some of King's fights this year. He is no joke. Lilja would have no chance.

If your trying to compare Lilly and the Boogey man your dreaming. Lilly would lose if he faught him to.

Dude, get real. King would destroy Lilja. You must have missed some of King's fights this year. He is no joke. Lilja would have no chance.

If your trying to compare Lilly and the Boogey man your dreaming. Lilly would lose if he faught him to.

I'm beginning to get the feeling that I'm the only person on LGW who has any confidence in Lilja's fighting prowess. I hope that isn't so.

I'm beginning to get the feeling that I'm the only person on LGW who has any confidence in Lilja's fighting prowess. I hope that isn't so.

No you're not. Lily's gotten some pretty good licks in at some games.

Guest DetroitIan

For me, it's not so much that I lack confidence in Lilja's fighting ability. More so, it's the fact that I've seen several of King's fights this year, and Im just bein realistic. Lilja is no slouch, but he is certainly not supierior to King when it comes to scrappin'.