• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwingfan19

WJC

Rate this topic

So is anyone going to watch the World Junior Championships today?

Going to be some Wings prospects in that tournament Including Pyett and Emmerton for Canada and thats about all I know, also going to get a good look at Matthias who we gave up for Bertuzzi. I know he's tearing it up in the OHL right now so I guess we will get to see what we lost...

anyway if your not in Canada it can be seen here on TSN Broadband.

anyways it's always good hard hockey and it's something to hold us over until tonight :thumbup:

Just a heads up!

Go, Russia, go! Finally, we have to break that curse of loosing finals to Canada. I really beleive in this year and there are two reasons for that. First of all, we do not have rising stars like Ovie or Malkin and, in a such kind of tournament, it is a good sign. We have to play as a team. Secondly, we have our winning coach back and he promised to add to our squad some 6'4'' guys. And this is even better sign of changes. Skill alone does not win junior champs. Let's see.

Great game to watch. The first period the Czech's were all over us Canadians. I think nerves had a big part of that. But after the first we settled down. that Czech goalie kept them in the game he was really good, and earned the player of the game for them. And enough can't be said about Bernier he's a great goalie.. Canada plays tomorrow at 7 against the slovaks.. GO CANADA

Yep, I enjoyed watching the match. And I think that Canada is going to win the tournament..again. Maybe Russians could beat Canada, but if Bernier can stay at this level, it will be 4 consecutive gold for Canada.