• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
e_mcgrath88

Ugliest player in the NHL?

Rate this topic

Damn...it looks like somebody put Joni Pitkanen's head in a vice.

is it me or does raffi look like that blonde cobra kia guy from karate kid i think his name was dutch...played by Chad McQueen. i couldn't find a good pic to compair. maybe you can. its not the main guy but one of the cobra kia wimps in the back ground.

Edited by hillbillywingsfan

I don't understand why Dats gets so much grief! He's not bad looking at all guys :o I know he's no Brad Pitt, and his head is somewhat... awkwardly shaped, but he's actually kind of cute!

8460496.jpg Smyth... ew.

And Hudler isn't necessarily ugly, he's just always reminded me of an awkward asian boy.

Edited by Lady in REd

is it me or does raffi look like that blonde cobra kia guy from karate kid i think his name was dutch...played by Chad McQueen. i couldn't find a good pic to compair. maybe you can. its not the main guy but one of the cobra kia wimps in the back ground.

HAHA! Nice. I know exactly who you're talking about. Dutch was the dude that fought Daniel before he fought Bobby in the semis, and landed the beatiful head kick on our boy Larusso (and quite mysteriously, Larusso only gets one point but somehow is awarded the victory) I couldnt find a pic either, but i definitely see the resemblance.