• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Zion

1/23 GDT: Red Wings 2, Anaheim 1

Rate this topic

- Lilja stole Harry Potters invisibility cloak

No, Andreas didn't have Harry Potter's cloak, he was just in stealth mode. He was sneaking up on his enemies to totaly mutilate crit them. He went all rogue on their ass.

Very exciting game for both teams. This could easily be a preview of the WC finals if both teams play like they did yesterday evening.

Much kudos to Kopecky as I think he played his best game of the season last night. I won't expect him to get top minutes anytime soon esp. when everybody is healthy again soon, but he played aggressive the entire game. Beautiful feed back to Flipper there for the goal.

Defense was solid overall.

And, hopefully expected by many in here now, the Wings didn't cower to physical play of the opposing team. Anaheim will always be the more physical team, but the Wings will never back down and will always continue to work hard. Anaheim wins games their way, and Detroit wins in a different but effective style as well.

And my man love (:blink:) for Hasek is seriously on the rise, as well as Osgood for the game before.

No, Andreas didn't have Harry Potter's cloak, he was just in stealth mode. He was sneaking up on his enemies to totaly mutilate crit them. He went all rogue on their ass.

Lilja needs to spec out of Assassination and into Combat then ;) Or at least Subtlety so he can shadowstep to the crease :ph34r:

Regardless, I definitely enjoyed the game. A late one, for sure - but when you're on vacation... who cares how long or late the game goes?

Lilja needs to spec out of Assassination and into Combat then ;) Or at least Subtlety so he can shadowstep to the crease :ph34r:

Regardless, I definitely enjoyed the game. A late one, for sure - but when you're on vacation... who cares how long or late the game goes?

i dont know whether to laugh or cry... <_<