• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

2/9 GDT: Maple Leafs 3, Red Wings 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

Dom, you had the right idea at first, but you GOTTA get the f*** back up. Do the Wings D not yell at him to get back up or what? They've gotta let him know he doesn't have it covered and to pop back up faster.

Sorry, we're not winning this one, guys. I can feel it.

Edit: I scare myself sometimes.

This post has been edited by Systemfel: Today, 05:32 PM

Can't prove it now.

What the hell was Hasek thinking?

Edited by Nero

What an absolute s**t hockey game. I think the Leafs had 4 good shifts in the Wings zone the entire game and they scored 3 goals on them. All 5 goals were garbage too.

And could the ice have been any worse? I'd bet my last dollar that the ice maker made sure it was nice and soft to help the Leafs win that game. The puck was bouncing like a freakin' football out there.

In the end, Hasek let in 2 soft goals, the Wings dominated play for 95% of that game and the Leafs did everything they could to make that the ugliest game of the year.

Yes, they got the 2 points. Good for them. They're still not going to come close to making the playoffs and they'll continue to be garbage for the next 5 years at least.

Am I bitter? Absolutely. But that was one horrible, ugly hockey game and the Leafs had no business getting 1 point out of that mess let alone 2.

Leafs blow.