• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Zion

2/10 GDT: Ducks 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Get Lebda out of this ******* top six IMMEDIATELY! (Well, after a trade move preferably.)

The Minnesota goal has been the one shining moment outside of complete suck on the blueline for weeks.

Absolutely pathetic that Tyler-*******-Huskins turns him inside out like that.

Lebda for Gratton, straight up! :D

Guest DetroitBoy313
THATS WHAT WE NEEDED BABY!

LoL!! You gotta be kidding me! This team needs more than a someone fighting to "TRY" and spark something.This team is flat right now.And honestly with the addition of Selanne,Anaheim is cleary the better team no matter how much that hurts to say.Personally in my opinion,your 2009 back to back Stanley Cup champs are the Ducks.

LoL!! You gotta be kidding me! This team needs more than a someone fighting to "TRY" and spark something.This team is flat right now.And honestly with the addition of Selanne,Anaheim is cleary the better team no matter how much that hurts to say.Personally in my opinion,your 2009 back to back Stanley Cup champs are the Ducks.

Shush.

But to win back-to-back Cups, you need to:

A) Win back-to-back years (2009 doesn't come after 2007 :P)

B) Make the playoffs in that second year (Ducks are nowhere near a lock yet)

Guest Jeremy88

Anaheim is def. outplaying Detroit. We'll be lucky if we can get just one more goal.

Our team is too pass-happy, except Sammy, but his shot isn't gonna win this game. Can we please just shoot the puck instead of passing it 10 times and ending up giving it to the other team?

That's what we needed, as in that's what we needed for THIS game. A fight always sparks a team and majority of the time shifts the momentum. Anaheim is clearly the better team? I am sorry. I disagree with that on so many levels. The only thing they are better at than the Wings is physicality. Other than that I'd pick the Wings over them in every area.

Fans like you really annoy me. Such a cop-out.

I appreciate the stereotyping. The Red Wings aren't playing. There is an issue here that you apparently fail to see. Did you see the last couple of games? This isn't a slump. It's s***. There is no reason we should be unable to continue playing like we did at the beginning of the season.

"You can't win them all" isn't an excuse.

huh....how the F does that make them automatic champions

do you watch hockey

If you did then you would know that anything can happen in the playoffs