• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crymson

Filppula

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

.... really needs to shoot the f*cking puck.

I've many, many times lately seen him pass while in great positions to shoot. It's castrating his play.

Yeah he has to. The young guys in general have to step it up. Hudler has been struggling too. Everyone is saying we are fine going into the trade deadline. I'm just not sure right now. Many of these guys are just so young and inexperienced. They cant let the slump get to their heads.

Babcock needs to rip these guys a new *******. Not only filpula not shooting, but datsyuk just needed to skate and beat that guy instead of making a move. Sometime these guys need to just play, and not be cute and flashy out there. Im not saying i hate when datsyuk makes some guy look like a peewee, but late in the game, when youre down, you just gotta go hard to the net at all times.

Oh hay is this the thread where we respond to a two sentence OP.

I'm seriously laughing at how pissed off everyone is over this mini losing streak. Yeah, it sucks. It sucks hard. But did we really expect we'd go the whole season without a bad losing streak?

But, oh, no... my bad. BAG SKATE BAG SKATE LOCKER ROOM SPEECH TRADE X TRADE Y AQUIRE X AQUIRE Y HASEK SUCKS OSGOOD SUCKS PASS SHOOT LESS EUROS MORE EUROS

did I cover it?

Guest Jeremy88

Our entire team (other than Rafalski and Samuelsson) is wayyy too pass-happy. I understand making passes to get goals, but so many times this season we've seen a potential shot that has a great chance at scoring not taken because the player made a pass instead.

Guest Jeremy88

I'm seriously laughing at how pissed off everyone is over this mini losing streak. Yeah, it sucks. It sucks hard. But did we really expect we'd go the whole season without a bad losing streak?

But, oh, no... my bad. BAG SKATE BAG SKATE LOCKER ROOM SPEECH TRADE X TRADE Y AQUIRE X AQUIRE Y HASEK SUCKS OSGOOD SUCKS PASS SHOOT LESS EUROS MORE EUROS

did I cover it?

lmao, that's dead on how we are

Guest Canadian Wings

our goaltending sucks

can't wait til jiggy out shines us again in the playoffs

did I cover it?

I think you got it.... LMAO!!

But seriously this is the worst streak of the year, and wouldnt you rather have it happen now than later when it really counts?

Well, we shouldn't forget that Detroit consistently out shoots other teams, and by a good margin. I didn't see the game tonight, so I don't know the play in question, but hey, sometimes its hard to be objective about your own play. That's what coaches are for, and I'm sure they will direct Filpulla to shoot.

Therefore, we need not worry about it too much.

What else is new? We havent had a true sniper on this team since we had Hull. Im sick of this fancy footing arounding good secondary scoring. Id rather have two guys on the second line that can score 25-35 goals per season, than 4 guys in the 5-8 postions who are looking at 10-12 goals a year (Franzen, Hudler, Flip, Sammy..)

I know everybody thinks Flip and Hudler are the 2nd coming of Hank and Dats, but I just dont see it. I really wish Holland would jump at the chance to land the dominant goal scoring winger in Hossa. In all reality, I dont ever see either of Hudler or Flip ever coming close to what Hossa is or will be over the next 5 years...

If he doesnt understand that you should always shoot when your down by 2, then I'm not sure he'll ever get it. If he doesnt start to get it, I'd have no problem trading him away.

Ya when it happens you will be pissed that we traded him becuse he is tearing it up somewhere else. Seen it happen before.

Guest Crymson

did I cover it?

This doesn't concern the slump.

i'm not impressed with flip. the only time i really thought he was doing well was when z was out and he was paired with dats. he is a terrible finisher and really not much of a play maker at this point either. he is definitely not a 2nd center at this point in his career. unfortunately i'm not too optimistic about holland aquiring a real scoring threat come deadline.

Ya when it happens you will be pissed that we traded him becuse he is tearing it up somewhere else. Seen it happen before.

Nope. If Filpula was traded for someone of equal value or a star (Sundin, Hossa, etc.) and we won a cup, but Filpula goes on to have a nice career, I could honestly care less. Same with Flischeman, Mattias, etc.

He NEEDS to shoot more, case closed. If he doesnt, then I wouldnt keep him.

Guest LivingtheDream

What a silly thread. Why not start a thread ripping on him for not driving to the net more? This is the least of our problems. Flips played well tonight. Can he shoot more? Sure and he will.

What a silly thread. Why not start a thread ripping on him for not driving to the net more? This is the least of our problems. Flips played well tonight. Can he shoot more? Sure and he will.

I'll tell you what's silly...your avatar being so damned small! My eyes are hurtin' trying to get a better look at those bad boys!

Cheers to...well, YOU KNOW!

esteef