• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HenrikRules40

Ladies equivalent to playoff beard

Rate this topic

Definitely Reem!

I just got really excited! a;jfdsgoagjakgfs;alkg!!!

I KNOW I AM TOO!!! My mom was like why are you freaking out...I just told her she wouldnt understand, haaha. I told her she should do it and she just looked at me hahahaahaha

Oh, don't get your panties in a bunch :P It is just a fun idea for anyone who can't and/or doesn't want to grow a beard and still wants to support the Wings. AND it's officially stamped, so nobody can knock it. I am excited this is going to be fun! Kudos to you ladies who thought of it.

I KNOW I AM TOO!!! My mom was like why are you freaking out...I just told her she wouldnt understand, haaha. I told her she should do it and she just looked at me hahahaahaha

:lol:

I know the feeling! My Mom acts the same. haha

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

Oh, don't get your panties in a bunch :P It is just a fun idea for anyone who can't and/or doesn't want to grow a beard and still wants to support the Wings. AND it's officially stamped, so nobody can knock it. I am excited this is going to be fun! Kudos to you ladies who thought of it.

That's what I'm saying. And you can quote me on the quote unquote.

No no! Boys can post. We're just trying to come up with an alternative that is socially acceptable. A beard is socially acceptable for a guy to have. Catch my drift? We're just having some fun.

Ha ha! I know your having fun. Me too! I am glad that there are women on here rooting for the team and being excited about them. I hope you have 16 strings!

Hey, playoff beard smayoff beard.

I know for a fact that many of you ladies will end up having kids.

When you do, you will get a minivan or whatever and have to get up at 5 am to drive the little ones out to the rink for hockey practice.

I think that more then makes up for playoff beards....

Without you who would play in the playoffs?

When you do, you will get a minivan or whatever and have to get up at 5 am to drive the little ones out to the rink for hockey practice.

Darn right our kids will play hockey!!! :D

I like that outlook haha..

All of my kids WILL play hockey. Im 17 and I know I will be a hockey mom. I need to marry a hockey player, I dont know if my life would be normal if I didnt marry someone who at least played hockey. ahaha jk.

:lol: WINNER!

OK not trying to be gross here just making sure everyone is aware of the things people will say (who are like me) when they know a female "Red Wings" fan is wearing a piece of string.

Think about it, if it doesn't bother you than fine, I am just saying it may not be the best idea!

Wow this is almost like the time I had to explain the grenade thing to my female friend who is kind of ugly, you are not sure what to say but you feel the need to say something!

call me crazy, but..couldn't a dad do that too? <_<

:lol::clap:

Why are boys even bothering to post in here? :no2:

I'm in! Bout time we had an alternative to the beard. So what kind of string are we talking here? Where can I buy some?

Im going to Walmart in the craft section and buying red and white string.

I have no idea why the boys are posting...they are just jealous.

I know right Lauren? :rolleyes:They just want attention.

So zetterberg_fan_40 said she's gonna go out tonight and see if she can find some string. Maybe she can post if she finds something. Remember that friendship bracelet thread from like middle school? We could probably just use that. I say whatever you ladies wanna use is fine. It's all about participating eh?

I initiated the bracelet idea! You guys were there when I proposed it! Hence, I simply jest. :rolleyes::D

...eyepatch!!

Edited by jim3033