• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HenrikRules40

Ladies equivalent to playoff beard

Rate this topic

Oh, don't get your panties in a bunch :P It is just a fun idea for anyone who can't and/or doesn't want to grow a beard and still wants to support the Wings. AND it's officially stamped, so nobody can knock it. I am excited this is going to be fun! Kudos to you ladies who thought of it.

Grumbles. I feel like Poland.

Glad to see it's taking off though! Great job!

Braclets are a cool idea, but like alot of people said it would be cool for the women to not shave there legs. My fiance did that last year it was funny to see her legs.:) As for me I grow the beard, I have one right now but as one poster asked "what if you already have one"?? Shave it down to look clean, then just let it go. That is what I will be doing. Plus I am already growing in the other parts of my beard. Love this time of the year.

Braclets are a cool idea, but like alot of people said it would be cool for the women to not shave there legs. My fiance did that last year it was funny to see her legs.:) As for me I grow the beard, I have one right now but as one poster asked "what if you already have one"?? Shave it down to look clean, then just let it go. That is what I will be doing. Plus I am already growing in the other parts of my beard. Love this time of the year.

Not to be a total girly girl but now that it is getting warm out (somedays...) I wear leggings with dresses and longer shirts a lot...I cant not have my legs shaven. That just cant happen..sorry. :)

Ladies! Aren't you sick of being unable to participate in the playoff beard ritual? I am! Granted, some have a more sasquatch-esque hue to their faces, but should I really subject the world to that? Nah...I'll spare you.

We came up with the idea of bracelets or strings around our wrists. Seeing as how the playoff beard lasts the whole time, wins and losses, we're gonna do the same. You're all welcome to participate...boys too.

Rules:

Tie a red string around your wrist for a win.

Tie a white string around your wrist for a loss.

Post pictures as we go!

Questions? Comments? Concerns?

It's simple - a simple little acronym

RGDT

It doesn't get any better than that.

Not to be a total girly girl but now that it is getting warm out (somedays...) I wear leggings with dresses and longer shirts a lot...I cant not have my legs shaven. That just cant happen..sorry. :)

Yeah really with the warm weather chicks want to wear shorts, dresses, and skirts. They can't have disgusting hairy legs! But they can have bracelets. :)

What's RGDT? And what's the difference between string and yarn? Sorry for the dumb questions. I'm out of the loop. :blush:

RGDT = red game day thong

String = the stuff we used to make friendship bracelets out of when we were ten

Yarn = the fuzzy stuff grandma knits with