• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Sergei Fedorov91

Jan Hlavac

Rate this topic

This was like 10 years ago but didn't Hlavac and Bonk form some super czech line with somebody else that used to tear the league up? I really hope they didn't just re-unite that and add Erat another good czech player. Hopefully Hasek will counterbalance the czech attack.

Hlavic has been playing extremely well the last 10 games or so. IMO one of the best pickups on the trade deadline. He has moved up to the first line with the injury to Legwand and the line shuffling that came because of that.

He is now playing with Arnott and Dumont and has had 10 points in the last 6 games. He has been everywhere on the ice. He can kill penalties as well.

I am not sure what line you are referring to from the past. But he did play with Erat on the Czech teams and they were a force together then. He started with us playing on Erats line and they showed good chemistry as well. So he can play well on his line or currently on the top line.

I would like to see Trotz move him back with Erat and move Radulov back up with Arnott and Dumont.

Hlavac is not even average player. He sucks. I am really surprised he's still in the NHL.

Bonk is old and washed-up. I think those players are not threat at all.

He's played great over the past few weeks.

He's played great over the past few weeks.

He might be on a hot streak now..

I have seen him play for Czech national team and Sparta Praha, come playoff time, he was average player at best. He actually screwed a lot for Czech team (own goal in quater-finals '04). I don't think he is dangerous.

Edited by Reds4Life

Esposito on XM ragged him unmercifully on the day of the trade deadline but he has been a very pleasant surprise thus far... but then again so was Bonk for two months, then he didnt do s*** for the next 40 games...