• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Chuk

Tickets

Rate this topic

Being from Edmonton I was totally surprised when I logged into ticketmaster to check out some tickets for saturdays game and found that there were tickets left! Not just any tickets, 5th row, and for only 160$ each! Whats with that? When the Wings were in Edmonton a few years ago for the first round, every ticket was sold out within 10 min. and people were paying thousands for them. I am just totally shocked and I might even make the trip to come see a game or two :thumbup:

Edited by Chuk

Being from Edmonton I was totally surprised when I logged into ticketmaster to check out some tickets for saturdays game and found that there were tickets left! Not just any tickets, 5th row, and for only 160$ each! Whats with that? When the Wings were in Edmonton a few years ago for the first round, every ticket was sold out within 10 min. and people were paying thousands for them. I am just totally shocked and I might even make the trip to come see a game or two :thumbup:

Yep its amazing what you can find this year. I have first row seats for Thursday and 3rd row seats for Saturday....

I wouldn't say there is so many tickets remaining becuase there really isn't. As I was looking for tickets today, I discovered there are only 174 tickets left in the whole building!!! Buy quick or miss out! Here's the proof in my attachment.

post-14920-1207607368_thumb.png

Edited by amsoil33

How is the economy in the Metro Edmonton area?

How many times do people go on strike in the Metro Edmonton?

How many homes get foreclosed in the Metro Edmonton Area?

How many people get laid off in the Metro Edmonton area?

How many people lose their jobs because they are moved over seas in the Metro Edmonton area?

Please do not hesitate to come, so you can help Detroit and the state of Michigan economy.

Edited by Jwo

How is the economy in the Metro Edmonton area?

How many times do people go on strike in the Metro Edmonton?

How many homes get foreclosed in the Metro Edmonton Area?

How many people get laid off in the Metro Edmonton area?

How many people lose their jobs because they are moved over seas in the Metro Edmonton area?

Please do not hesitate to come, so you can help Detroit and the state of Michigan economy.

Plus there's also Pistons and Tigers tickets being sold at the same time. Edmonton only has one team.

Plus there's also Pistons and Tigers tickets being sold at the same time. Edmonton only has one team.

I don't think people realize this sometimes...there's a lot more sports going on in Detroit than just the Wings...the NHL teams in Canadian cities are the biggest teams in those cities...you can't say that in Detroit or a lot of the American cities

I don't think people realize this sometimes...there's a lot more sports going on in Detroit than just the Wings...the NHL teams in Canadian cities are the biggest teams in those cities...you can't say that in Detroit or a lot of the American cities

Plus it's only the first round.

what a difference it makes when a team has been in the playoffs for the last 17 consecutive years, as to where a team has just made the playoffs for the first time in 5 years.

I dont want to even talk about how much I spent to get caps tickets. <_<