• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Kcjacoby

Can we get some more chants goin?

Rate this topic

The Joe wont cant get crazy when half the tickets are given to businesses to hand out to employees that don't show up. Empty seats make no noise.

Thats when the rest of us die hards are the ones that are supposed to lift the boring business men up, and get them going...

All I really want to hear is a Go Red..... Go White at the game tonight... think about how much more the team would go out there and go nuts if they realized that... "OMG... our fans actually did something other than Lets Go Red Wings..."

I have to agree with you on that one, RWF. I am all for a Let's Go Wings, or Go Wings! or what have you, but the thing I always thought that JLA did best was positiive chants toward our team. I think that chanting "(Team Name) Sucks!" is pretty low class and negative. However, if a player takes a cheapshot on one of our guys, Low Class works just fine ;) .

Lol, ok, maybe I wouldn't be opposed to that one. :)

During the Preds Wings series a few years back, people were yelling Pretenders at the few Pred fans that were in attendance.

I want: "f*** THE DUCKS" if/when we play them. There was a "bulls***" chant when we played them so it wouldn't be too far ahead of that. :D

Even though we lost, I was proud to be apart of that "bulls***" chant. .... Took forever for something to kick the fans in the *ss that night, but it showed that they did care, and they were paying attention.

I don't know if anyone else noticed it... but the crowd actually seemed REALLY into the game last night.. not to mention I did hear the "GO".... "WINGS"... chant in the middle of the 2nd.

F'ing awesome job out there guys!!!!

Im not a scouser... but I may be a kopite :ph34r:

More of a Lancaster City fan tbh. Nothing better than being an ultra for your local team :cool:

heres another one *to the tune of Auld Lang Syne*

Come on red wings, come on red wings

Come on red wings come on, COME ON! x2

Man I love singing at football games... we all follow the city, over land and sea...

Respect +1

Pathetic,i wish you guys good luck with your team & crowd,but the real deal is montreal,if your goalies could make it ,you'll see what a real hockey town is all about .montreal in 5 for are 25th lord stanley...

We did it up right last night... that was FUN!!!

y

Crowd "Ellllll-iiiiissss Elllllll-iiiissss"

OsGOD " YOU SUCK!"

:lol:

My cousins and myself did that exact same thing. "YOU SUCK!"

Another really funny thing is during the we will rock you song, my cousin was all 'WE WILL WE WILL SWEEP YOU!' and everyone around us could not stop laughing. It was really fitting. haha

I don't know if anyone else noticed it... but the crowd actually seemed REALLY into the game last night.. not to mention I did hear the "GO".... "WINGS"... chant in the middle of the 2nd.

F'ing awesome job out there guys!!!!

yes you did! I was very happy to be part of the "WINGS!"

good lord ,you heard a go wing go once in 2nd period at the Habs game! Even the Canadians realize the Wings are the best team in the league. Thank you, Detroit, for showing us how to play hockey.

nice!!! but golfing is a u.s. sport,we dont care about stuff like that here , we hockey ('cause we invented the best game in the world) remember that buddy!!

I think the East is too close in terms of how far a team will go. There is no team that is a lock for the ECF. I think we will have to wait and see.

[Edit] It wasn't the usual "Go Wings go" chant. It was a consitant Go WIngs Go Wings Go wings etc.

Edited by RedWingedKitten

why I dont blogs with Canadiens fans,well everything is said ,two words;stanley cup.see you in final...

I get criticized all the time for being a Canadian and loving an american hockey team. My response to them is always referring to fans like you. I never did mind the Habs at all before this year, but with them having a good season and all their fairweather fans coming out of the woods... ugh.... lol.

But yeah, I'd love to see Montreal make the finals. It would make the Wings cup run that much sweeter to beat them. But oh well, I have no problems facing the Rangers either! :hehe:

I never did mind the Habs at all before this year, but with them having a good season and all their fairweather fans coming out of the woods... ugh.... lol.

Could'nt agree more. This years Habs fans = last seasons Sens fans.

Could'nt agree more. This years Habs fans = last seasons Sens fans.

amen to that. Although nothing was worse than the Leafs run in 2002. I was so glad when the Canes beat them. Bandwagon fans are the most annoying people on earth. The town I live in was Leaf crazy until this year. Now its Habs this, Habs that. It's 1993 all over again... :rolleyes:

budd lynch?!

come on, man. the guy's been doing it for like 100 years (and i'm not exaggerating by much!) and the lack of enthusiasm from the crowd hasn't really been a big deal until post-lockout. sorry dude, but i have to respectfully disagree w/you on this one.

Sorry I didn't make myself clear. I hope Bud Lynch is around as PA announcer as long as he pleases. I was referring to the DJ. I stand corrected. GO WINGS!!!

Guest ForeChecK

Chants were good 2nd game.

The ELlISSSSS chants got into Elliss head you could tell.. Because once the whole crowd got into it. sure enough. BAM. goal.

I wanted to start the GO HOME PRED NECKS and TOOTOO's ***. but i couldnt find a few people to start it with me.