• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WQF Game 4 GDT: Predators 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

I hope the boys realize that they need to be serious about Nashville.

Let's hope that Monday's game puts some fire back in the Wings' bellies.

It's interesting to note that except for the Pens, every other team this year leading their series 2-0 has lost the third game.

I'm going to be a lot less excited if we go up by 2 or 3 goals, because that last game taught me that the Wings are a different team this year.

In the past when we went up like that on teams, it was over. It might be the product of today's NHL or just a lack of concetration for the team, but I hope we don't have to see anything like that the rest of the playoffs.

Nashville is going to come out with more heart and physicality than the other 3 games, and the Wings better match it.

COME ON WINGS!! LET'S DO THIS!

60 MINUTES OF HOCKEY.

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!! GO DOM!!!!

Btw, I was watching the news last night and Dom said Babs had a great team meeting and they are all feeling great about tonight. I know..talking is one thing and actually doing it is another, but the fact he had a big team meeting says something.

No the game starts at 9:00 pm but Versus coverage starts at 9:30....just another product of the brain child called the NHL and VS....

FULL GAME. NO JIP.

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/47986

Vs. Direct feed, Joined in progress.

mms://a1729.l2168647534.c21686.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1729/21686/v0001/reflector:54953

This is our must win. We can't let the Preds get the momentum.

Keys to success?

-Do not give up odd man rushes

-Do not sit back with a lead

-Hits, hits, and more hits

...and bear down if the Preds score...

Dom will bounce back. I have confidence!

Normally when Dom has a stinker game, he does bounce back. Trotz saying that they aren't intimidated by Hasek anymore is just more bulletin board motivation. Trotz is an idiot, but we know that.

as the Wings won on my Birthday Saturday, THEY WILL WIN FOR OSGOD!

Detroit 5: SuperHudler, McCarty, Draper, Datsyuk and LILJA

Nashville 1: Who gives a flyin f***

Reaaallly looking forward to some intense play on our part tonight. Dats needs to shoot the puck -- look what happens when he does. If we can avoid another two shots, two goals situation on defense, I think we'll come out of this one alright. Keep the momentum and DON'T LET OFF THE PEDAL IN THE THIRD, PLZ.

Normally when Dom has a stinker game, he does bounce back. Trotz saying that they aren't intimidated by Hasek anymore is just more bulletin board motivation. Trotz is an idiot, but we know that.

Trotz said that? What a dumbass. The madder Hasek is, the better, more inspired he plays. So keep on coming with those Trotz...kind of like when Vokoun said a couple years back that the wings were "arrogant" and then we didn't lose another game to Nashville that series.

Trotz said that? What a dumbass. The madder Hasek is, the better, more inspired he plays. So keep on coming with those Trotz...kind of like when Vokoun said a couple years back that the wings were "arrogant" and then we didn't lose another game to Nashville that series.

oh i love it when stuff like that is said. then i know we will come out swinging.