• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WQF Game 4 GDT: Predators 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Anyone know if the game is on the FSD HD channel. The last game in Nashville was on it but not sure about tonight. Looks like American Idol is getting the boot so I can record on the regular FSD channel and the HD channel (which is showing no listing on the programming guide). I have buckeye cable but get the same coverage as the Detroit area providers get.

Edited by Vladiator

Predators 12, Red Wings 3

Despite allowing 12 goals on 15 shots, Detroit goaltender Dominik Hasek insisted his struggles have nothing to do with his age. "People think because I'm 42 years old, I'm slipping. That's not it at all. It's just that my reaction times are much slower and all my joints hurt."

Nashville's Jordin Tootoo complained after the game that the Red Wings have hurled racial insults his way throughout the series. Detroit forward Jiri Hudler vehemently denied Tootoo's allegations. "That's a pretty serious accusation, and it's completely untrue. I called him 'Igloo Boy' and 'Eskimo Pie' a few times, but nothing at all about his race."

I just realized that right now HUDLER is our playoff leading scorer.... who would've thought. I wonder if he can keep it up.

I know!

I think that his success is attributed to two things: his effort has increased, and he has just enough skill so that opposing 3rd liners have trouble negating him.

That, or he has been so silent for so long that other teams are like, "who is this guy?"

I hate how we have to play Nashville. CBC isnt showing the game until after the ******* sens game, I hope next round we face a team that isnt a joke. I'm sick of missing playoff games because CBC wants the Sens choking live on TV. Ugh.

I hate how we have to play Nashville. CBC isnt showing the game until after the ******* sens game, I hope next round we face a team that isnt a joke. I'm sick of missing playoff games because CBC wants the Sens choking live on TV. Ugh.

CBC is streaming it online.