• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest OZPWNSHASEK

The Postive Energy Thread!

Rate this topic

Last night was my fault. I broke my bracelet from game 2, our last win.

Now I have NEW, IMPROVED bracelets and the Wings will WIN!

No more bad luck. No more bad karma. Positive energy, and the best team in the world!

Unbeatable! Go Wings!

:nhl_crach:

DONT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN....lol j/k

It was partially my fault, I turned my playoff beard into a playoff goatee. As of last night, I've decided a beard it is.

Come June, the Wings and their fans will be saying Nashville who?

:beerbuddy:

All the Wings have to do is win at home. That's it. Forget about winning in Nashville. They earned home ice advantage, now it's time to use it.

Excellent point!

Let's get the Joe rockin' with positive energy!

Go Wings!

It's crazy seeing some of the thread titles in here. Apparently we need a new captain, a new GM, and a Zetterberg is retarded (I think that thread was a bit sarcastic).. all after two losses. Especially when a few days ago the chatter was "do we want a sweep or 5 game series"

I do hope they start Ozzie though. :D

The Wings are still the better team.. just gotta go back to playing like it! Wings in 6. I'm standing by it!

Im more calm now then i was after game 3, the Wings play their best when faced with some adversity, Osgood will take over he looked solid.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's Go Wings!

Boys, I know that you've never gone up 2-0 only to lose two straight on the road and then still went on to win the series, not in recent history at least, but I believe this is the year......

O wait...what's that....Oh!, they have?....Piece of cake then!

Getter done, boy!

(I LOVE) DEEEEEEEEEEEETROIT in six. Win this game and the momentum swings to us for Nashville's last game of '08 at their home Hicksville arena.

Luckily for Nash's fans they get to wave goodbye to their soon to be beloved '08 team.

GO WINGS, GO CUP.

Thank you for starting this thread! Great to see some positive aditudes still are alive in here! lol

Its only 2-2.. we still have home advantage.. we are number 1 for a reason.

LETS GO RED WINGS! *clap**clap**clap**clap**clap* LETS GO RED WINGS! *clap**clap**clap**clap**clap*

(I LOVE) DEEEEEEEEEEEETROIT in six. Win this game and the momentum swings to us for Nashville's last game of '08 at their home Hicksville arena.

Luckily for Nash's fans they get to wave goodbye to their soon to be beloved '08 team.

GO WINGS, GO CUP.

Here's some positive energy that is based in reality:

1) Goalie change. Always provides a team with a boost and Osgood has a lot to play for.

2) Going back to the Joe. Home Ice Advantage actually matters.

3) Does Nashville have the ability to keep a veteran team like the Wings on their heels? Unlikely.

4) Detroit has momentum, despite the loss. Their play in the 3rd period will carry over and they will be assaulting Nashville, and eventually Nashville will crack under the enormous pressure.

Momentum+Experience+Excellent Goaltending=Win

And here's some positiev energy without reality:

I had a bad feeling the last two games. This game, I have nothing but excitement and positive energy. Surely if a bad feeling preceded a loss, the good feeling I had for games 1, 2, and 5 should precede wins!

I said this on another thread but I'll say it again: PTI on espn (yes espn talked about hockey) said that the chances that the wings lose the series now that Ozzie is in net is "ZERO percent." Let's all try to have that sort of confidence.

LETS GO RED WINGS!

Wings win game 5 because there at home in the Joe.

Wings win game 6 because there due for a road win!!!

GO OZZIE & GO WINGS!!!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!! Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

I said this on another thread but I'll say it again: PTI on espn (yes espn talked about hockey) said that the chances that the wings lose the series now that Ozzie is in net is "ZERO percent." Let's all try to have that sort of confidence.

LETS GO RED WINGS!

That's not confidence, that's arrogance.

GO WINGS!

That's not confidence, that's arrogance.

GO WINGS!

I hardly think it is arrogance coming from ESPN, knowing that they never have anything but not nice things to say about our Wings...regardless, Lets go Ozzie, Lets go Wings!

when the preds skate out, marching band: dah-daah-dah-daaaaaah-dah-dah (crowd:) HEY! YOU SUCK!

i hope that makes sense. :chug:

GO WINGS IN GAME FIVE!!!!

Makes perfect sense. ;)

Well, with Hasek out, I'd say their major problem is taken care of. The D played well without Hasek last night, so I would wager they'll win *checks clock* tonight!