• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedWingsFanatic

Online Feed of Tonight's Game

Rate this topic

I don't know if this is Mac friendly, but here's info I swiped from klozeg on the Avs forum:

Sopcast: NASN: sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/36451 VLC req

TVU: VP4: tvu://66289 VLC req maybe

Webstream: richsportsonline , Versus Direct: mms://a1729.l2168647534.c21686.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1729/21686/v0001/reflector:54953

Paste the link(s) starting with sop://broker.sopcast.com... into your browser, Sopcast will open automatically. Same procedure required for the TVU and the Versus Direct link (opens in WMP).

VLC req means you'll have to watch the stream through your VLC Player! To use VLC, download VLC at videolan.org and install it , then start the Sopcast stream and let it buffer. Then open VLC, go to Open Network Stream, select HTTP option, and type in 127.0.0.1:8902 (if not working, try port 8912). You MUST leave Sopcast running; closing Sopcast closes the stream. If the stream gives sound in both VLC and Sopcast, mute the sound on Sopcast, or hit the refresh button so the Sopcast screen goes blank, but the VLC screen stays intact. FOR TVU PLAYER YOU TYPE 127.0.0.1:8901 in the "HTTP" option

The streams won't start before the games begin!!!

Updated information can be found here (myp2p.eu nhl forum)

Bookmark the Versus Direct Stream vladdy16 posted (mms://a1729.l2168647534.c21686.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1729/21686/v0001/reflector:54953). To the best of my knowledge, this stream is 100% legal (provided by Versus directly, not pirates like some SopCast feeds might be). The feed is nice, and I've found it to be around 17 seconds off from the broadcast feed (your mileage may vary, of course).

The stream URL does not appear to ever change between hockey games. You will need to download VLC if you are on Mac OS X.

Edited by Nero

Bookmark the Versus Direct Stream vladdy16 posted (mms://a1729.l2168647534.c21686.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1729/21686/v0001/reflector:54953). To the best of my knowledge, this stream is 100% legal (provided by Versus directly, not pirates like some SopCast feeds might be). The feed is nice, and I've found it to be around 17 seconds off from the broadcast feed (your mileage may vary, of course).

The stream URL does not appear to ever change between hockey games. You will need to download VLC if you are on Mac OS X.

Yes, the stream works for every game on Versus.

Out of curiosity, when I watch this feed it cuts out briefly during each intermission. It's not a big deal; I simply have to reopen the stream and it works. But does anyone know why it does this, and if there is a way to fix this? It would make it possible to save the stream to a hard drive and (re)watch it later.

Here is a great one exclusively for hockey. No extra downloads or crap like that, just type in the URL, and in a few clicks, you'll have a full screen view of the game.

AWESOME SITE

Every now and again it cuts out, but refresh the page and you'll be fine.

Enjoy.

Thank you so much for the help! For some reason, I've never been able to get sopcast to work for me, but the Versus Direct link is working beautifully. I thought I'd again have to listen to the radio and follow the postings on the GDT, which was extremely frustrating to me for Game 3. Much appreciation.