• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

WCSF Game 4 GDT: Red Wings 8, Avalanche 2

Rate this topic

You are mistaken.

Wow, how'd he play in the 2003 NHL All-Star Game then?

2003 was the year that the Avs lost to the Wild, despite holding a 3-1 series lead. And then the Wild did it again in the next round, coming back from a 3-1 deficit, only to lose to the Ducks in the Conference Finals in 5 games.

If this lead holds up, my Lids jersey will be 6-0 for the postseason. I think I made a good switch after the Game 4 loss to Nashville. :P

My home Howe jersey will be 8-0. Changed to Yzerman white for game 3, Hasek white for game 4 during the Nashville series. Started wearing it during road games because I couldn't argue with a winning shirt, that and my wife started asking me "why aren't you wearing your Howe jersey? It's undefeated".

In professional sports when the game is supposed to be near equal and competitive, you should NEVER let up.

Don't use third grade girls soccer as an example. Enough of that 'girl' s***. Just any younger sporting event.

It wasn't a men's baseball game yesterday where the other team carried a girl for the game winning run...

I don't feel sorry for the avs one bit. They should have spent money somewhere else and not on Forsberg. Its there fault they are trying to relive the 96-02 days.

Yes, they were crazy to take him on. He's so battered and damaged he can't be of use to any team anymore.

The Avs had better not try anything in the third, like goonery. Put Mac and Downey both out there.

As for the Colorado fans, I give them props for sticking with their team, they are still cheering, anyway. I bet they will give what's left of the Avs bench a standing O after this.

You are mistaken.

His final game was played against the Minnesota Wild on April 22, 2003, in a game seven overtime loss in the quarterfinals of the NHL playoffs.

At any rate, my point was that his last game wasn't the 7-0 rout. Let's not squabble over petty details. We all love a good Av thumping :)

I gotta ask it again...how bad were the Wild?

Yeesh.

They didn't have as many injured players vs. the Wild... I'm not making excuses, but it MUST have made a difference, I thought the Wild got pretty hot towards the end of the regular season.

what is the record of goals and points scored in 1 serie ( record of all teams not only wings ) someone know?

I heard earlier 12 by Jari Kurri, and that was in six games.

Edited by cirov19

The Avs had better not try anything in the third, like goonery. Put Mac and Downey both out there.

As for the Colorado fans, I give them props for sticking with their team, they are still cheering, anyway. I bet they will give what's left of the Avs bench a standing O after this.

Question: Is Downey dressed? I got on here late so I might have missed it