• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

pidge

Don cherry on HNIC

Rate this topic

The words "Don Cherry" and "knowledgable" in the same sentence? This could be history right here.

I don't usually don't get entertained by hateful or racist people on TV, just because they're from where i'm from, they wear a snazzy suit, or can crack a funny one-timer now and again. But hey, that's just me.

Thanks for telling us how much you love and appreciate a true-bred Canadian though, who is just a bigot, NOT a racist. Pathetic.

Go away.

You really are just a kid, aren't you?

Edited by One of the Few

I had no idea people felt so strongly about Cherry.

Folks,

LIGHTEN UP! Cherry gets paid to be Cherry. If he weren't Cherry, he'd be Brian Engblom or Keith Jones (read: boring).

I was under the impression Cherry was paid to talk hockey. Instead more and more of his timeslot seems to be dedicated to how awesome fighting wars are. He's lightened off in the last little while but for the last year and a half or so I'd massively facepalm whenever he'd deviate into how much he loooooooooves the armed forces.

BlueMonk and Dabura, spot on with your last posts, I 100% agree.

You take stuff like what Cherry (or other loudmoth/opinionated people) says with a grain of salt and with not much seriousness. I rarely see him on TV since no TSN/CBC or Canadian channels where I'm from way down south obviously, but I enjoy that he's passionate about the sport, passionate about wanting the game to be played a certain way, and I don't care how tacky his suits might be, I like somebody that at least tries to dress with style. :P