• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 4 GDT: Stars 3, Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

I have 3 predictions.

1. The ice will suck.

2. Ott will spend time in the box but not near as much as he deserves.

3. Once again Turco will be a cheating *****, but that's ok because he's easy to score on when he more worried about being an idiot than stopping pucks.

And does anyone else feel like Ozzie is a little overdue for a shutout?

not anymore... :angry:

Stars message board magik 8 ball predicts doom1!!!!! .

-Ok, everyone can relax...

It's official, the Stars will win the next 4 games straight to knock the stupid Red Wings out and go on to the Cup to play (and beat) the Penguino's...

How do I know this you ask?

Well, let me tell you...

So I have a magic 8 ball on my desk in my office. I only use it's mystic powers for the most important questions in life. So, I picked it up, I gave it a good shake and said;

"oh magic 8 ball, will the Stars win game 4?"

it replied "yes"

Then I asked, "magic 8 ball, will the Stars go on an insane streak and come out victorious in this series!?"

it replied "reply hazy, try again"

so I waited a few seconds, gave it a shake and I asked again..

It replied "it is certain" :rolleyes:

...after 652 tries. If I were a magic 8-ball and somebody kept shaking me, I would eventually get tired and give them what they wanted too.

...after 652 tries. If I were a magic 8-ball and somebody kept shaking me, I would eventually get tired and give them what they wanted too.

:hehe:

Against my better judgement I have decide to stay up and watch this game...."just the first period mind" ;) Please no overtime!

Live stream is here for those who want it

http://www.justin.tv/richsports

How on earth would you even think about missing a game that could potentially send the Wings to the freaking Stanley Cup Finals?!

Against my better judgement I have decide to stay up and watch this game...."just the first period mind" ;) Please no overtime!

Live stream is here for those who want it

http://www.justin.tv/richsports

Thaaaaaaaank you... my satellite decides now would be a good time to stop working, so if the weather doesn't get better this is what I'm going to be using. Sick stuff.

Edited by cirov19

How on earth would you even think about missing a game that could potentially send the Wings to the freaking Stanley Cup Finals?!

lesse, I'm in England, 5 hours ahead of you (its 1am here), I work shifts (just finished an afternoon shift, afternoons again tomorrow then quick-turnaround onto days = no time to rest), and I have a 4 month old girl and a 3 year old boy (= no lie-ins).

Bottom line, I am gunna fracked for the next few days.

On TSN, "Detroit has a history of blowing 3-0 leads."

Yeah okay buddy, you make it sound like it happens everyday... shut up or say something intelligent.

60 years ago against Toronto. Good thing you learn from your mistakes.

On TSN, "Detroit has a history of blowing 3-0 leads."

Yeah okay buddy, you make it sound like it happens everyday... shut up or say something intelligent.

60 years ago against Toronto. Good thing you learn from your mistakes.

Shut up or say something intelligent.. god.. did you just tune in man?.. they have spent the last hour talking up the wings and he was clearly saying it jokingly.. so maybe you should take your own advice..

I love the Wings contingent emphasizing "RED" during the Star Spangled Banner... (Much the same way that the Stars fans do "Stars").

Drop the puck, let's get this show on the road!!