• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

redwinger4747

GDT: Penguins v. Flyers Gm 5

Rate this topic

Well, it appears Pittsburgh is going to finish it off at home and celebrate with their home crowd. A shame the Wings could not do the same. <_<

Edited by aflac9262

Well, it appears Pittsburgh is going to finish it off at home and celebrate with their home crowd.

Something that a certain team based out of Michigan wearing red jerseys should have done yesterday.

I wonder who that could be? :unsure:

Very suspect goals though. A borderline kick in, and the goalie getting checked behind the net, enough so he loses his stick, and no call.

Maybe whoever plays the Pens in the SCF is just doomed.

Well, it appears Pittsburgh is going to finish it off at home and celebrate with their home crowd. A shame the Wings could not do the same. <_<

This makes me feel even more ashamed of the way the Wings played yesterday.

Look at the passion in Crosby and Malkin's faces, and then look to those zombies we had on the ice for us yesterday.

The Flyers haven't showed me this playoff that they are a team that deals well with adversity. They really haven't handled Pittsburgh's defensive posture very well when they've fallen behind. It will be interesting to see how they respond.

The Flyers haven't showed me this playoff that they are a team that deals well with adversity. They really haven't handled Pittsburgh's defensive posture very well when they've fallen behind. It will be interesting to see how they respond.

Goonery.

Hopefully they'll injure Crosby or Malkin making it easier for us if we indeed win this series.

Goonery.

Hopefully they'll injure Crosby or Malkin making it easier for us if we indeed win this series.

Why would you want that? It's much more satisfying to beat a team at its best. If the Wings can't beat the Pens w/ Crosby or Malkin (or the Stars when up 3-0 for that matter), they don't deserve the Cup.

I hope the flyers drop out of it today, I probably dislike the flyers more than any current team in hockey. It brings me great joy when they lose and to know that their miserable excuses for fans are at home crying. Everytime the Flyers lose an angel gets it's wings. :yowza:

Why would you want that? It's much more satisfying to beat a team at its best. If the Wings can't beat the Pens w/ Crosby or Malkin (or the Stars when up 3-0 for that matter), they don't deserve the Cup.

At this point I don't care how we win the Cup. If every Dallas player gets the flu, and we wind up playing the Iowa Stars tomorrow beating them 12-1, I'm fine with that.

I hope the flyers drop out of it today, I probably dislike the flyers more than any current team in hockey. It brings me great joy when they lose and to know that their miserable excuses for fans are at home crying. Everytime the Flyers lose an angel gets it's wings. :yowza:

Then the Pens will have more rest, while the Wings are going to be battling the Stars. That's not good for the Wings.