• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

redwinger4747

GDT: Penguins v. Flyers Gm 5

Rate this topic

Well, it looks like Pitt is doing what Detroit needed to do yesterday.

I expected a blow out in both games. The fact is that the Pens are a hungry team. Just look at the way they finished off the last game, even though they lost.

The Wings, however, have no hunger right now, and it's going to be harder to finish this series now that Dallas has confidence. 2 games ago, Dallas was ready to pack it in. All they needed was an opening, and they got it.

At this point I don't care how we win the Cup. If every Dallas player gets the flu, and we wind up playing the Iowa Stars tomorrow beating them 12-1, I'm fine with that.

Yes!

Someone who shares my point of view. The Cup is The Cup, no matter how you win it.

We still gotta get past Dallas, but I agree with your logic. I'd rather the series go to 7 and the pens/flyers play in the cup tired, but if one of the two teams are going to win, i'd rather it be pittsburgh and keep any kind of prayer of a championship out of philadelphia. You know that it's been since 1980 I believe since any pro Philadelphia sports team has won a championship? The Flyers, Sixers, Phillies, and Eagles have been championship-proof for almost 30 years.

If the wings make it to the cup finals, I don't care who we play in the east, we can beat either PA team hands down.

Who else is sick of Milbury telling us that the bench of team doing well is upbeat and the bench of the team not doing well is quiet? How much does he get paid for that insight?

Lol. You poor buggar. I love these CBC broadcasts. They are infinitely better than VS and NBC. You pretty much never hear stupid comments like that and they just know what's going on.

Lol. You poor buggar. I love these CBC broadcasts. They are infinitely better than VS and NBC. You pretty much never hear stupid comments like that and they just know what's going on.

Except for their non stop talking about crosby.... I swear, if its a wings/pens finals, im watching on mute.

Ever watched VS?

Isn't availible in Canada. I have my center ice in the season and TSN and CBC cover every single playoff game.

I understand the Crosby hype in the States. They need a superstar to sell the game down there. But why oh why do they need to hype him in canada? The game is and always has done great up here. We don't need the Crybaby forced down our throat.

No, believe me, I know what I'm missing. I spent 20 years of my life watching CBC before I was forced to watch this NBC or Vs crap.