• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crymson

How about the Drake?

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

What a series this guy had! He singularly ripped Robidas a new orifice, he ground hard and killed penalties all series long, and he was an integral part of our win last night.

His grit, drive and general experience are beyond question, and he clearly wants this Cup badly. It may be his last shot at it.

Kudos to Drake, and kudos to Holland for having the foresight to sign him.

Guest Crymson
Drake is playing as well as he can, and definitely over-delivered last night. I can tell you one thing, Blues fans are not rooting for Drake.

http://www.letsgoblues.com/phpBB/viewtopic...f=2&t=24441

I like this post.

I don't see how they have any right to be bitter, given that the management put Drake on waivers last summer.

On another note, WOW... that's a tough crowd over there. That sort of behavior wouldn't be tolerated here. I wonder who moderates those boards? Some prison work gang, perhaps?

Edited by Crymson

What a series this guy had! He singularly ripped Robidas a new orifice, he ground hard and killed penalties all series long, and he was an integral part of our win last night.

His grit, drive and general experience are beyond question, and he clearly wants this Cup badly. It may be his last shot at it.

Kudos to Drake, and kudos to Holland for having the foresight to sign him.

Drake and Roberts maybe both getting their last shot at the Cup. Two warriors. I hope Gary's ready to go!

I have liked Drake all playoffs. He has really shown that he wants the cup. He has had some sweet hits and has been a good presence on the ice.

Where is Izzy.... He and I were the Drake supporters from the very beginning... mine dating back to his #28 in a winged sweater days!

Guest Crymson

Hits/Goals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw56Kd_pkgI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAVwt0WQA2Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxTmybuiQKk

Unfortunately, Drake's several other big hits on Robidas aren't on YouTube (hopefully they will be posted soon enough). He sure did have Robidas lined up throughout the series. That's where, I imagine, the value of experience comes in.

Further, here's Drake's interview at the press conference; he's clearly ready to play his heart out even further in the finals:

Edited by Crymson

I like this post.

I don't see how they have any right to be bitter, given that the management put Drake on waivers last summer.

On another note, WOW... that's a tough crowd over there. That sort of behavior wouldn't be tolerated here. I wonder who moderates those boards? Some prison work gang, perhaps?

I'm not a regular, but I keep my account because there are some good hockey guys over there. CPrice (the Admin), Mellanby Equals Grit, and Kodos are reputable, but I usually get flamed by someone whenever I visit, and I'm always respectful.

If you watch the press conference

http://redwings.nhl.tv/team/launch.htm?typ...8318&catid=

Edit: couldn't embed it sorry!

He pretty much says without saying it that this is his last year and he knew it from when he started looking for a team this year.

After watching that I have no doubt if the Wings win it all he is done!!!

Edited by Opie

God it's funny seeing how bitter those Blues fans are. So bitter. I could understand the hate if it were reciprocated, but all St. Louis has been is Detroit's *****. It's incredibly funny.

One thing I have learned these playoffs is how juvenile other teams' fans are.

I don't think I see "such and such should die!!!! ARGKS!" or "Team X sucks balls so bad OMGMFTT", etc., etc.

\

I can't believe the level of pure hatred out there towards our Wings.

I'm not a regular, but I keep my account because there are some good hockey guys over there. CPrice (the Admin), Mellanby Equals Grit, and Kodos are reputable, but I usually get flamed by someone whenever I visit, and I'm always respectful.

You haven't read some of his posts then. He's nowhere near reputable. He trashes the Wings and this site at any chance he gets which is pretty much every single day.

Anyways, I care not what they have to say. Their hatred for the Wings is laughable.

You haven't read some of his posts then. He's nowhere near reputable. He trashes the Wings and this site at any chance he gets which is pretty much every single day.

Anyways, I care not what they have to say. Their hatred for the Wings is laughable.

Which one? Regardless, I've never really been treated that unfairly over there. There is always a bit of disdain, sure, but I kill 'em with kindness and the truth.