• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
texdude2006

Octopus Tonight?

Rate this topic

Octopus on the ice tonight?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

...if they can find a place that will sell one to them, yes. Unfortunately, the waterfront seafood shops stopped selling octopi to Detroiters about a week ago (supposedly checking drivers licenses... what a bunch of ****** canoes : P). If they had the foresight to bring one from Hockeytown, then yes... if they were expecting to get one here, then I don't think. : (

On TV it said there searching people coming into the arena.

yeah i was thinking this morning they would probably do something like that. if somehow someway a Wings fan gets one in there and tosses one, hats off!!

A Red Wing fan should dress up in a Pittsburgh jersey with a wings one underneath it... walk into the arena with the octopus and throw it on the ice and reveal his true colors... I am guaranteeing we see an Octopi tonight for sure. It always happense no matter how much searching people put those things in strange places :ph34r:

A Red Wing fan should dress up in a Pittsburgh jersey with a wings one underneath it... walk into the arena with the octopus and throw it on the ice and reveal his true colors... I am guaranteeing we see an Octopi tonight for sure. It always happense no matter how much searching people put those things in strange places :ph34r:
Would you buy the guy the Pittsburgh jersey then?