• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

SCF Game 5 GDT: Penguins 4, Red Wings 3 (3OT)

Rate this topic

that shows you have to put a goddamned puck in the goddamned net at least once every hour.

f***in A how many goddamned chances did they have to put it away but they couldn't get it done???

Expect a game 7.

I agree. Pens have all the momentum. If the Wings are going to win game 6, they have to come out with a stronger effort than tonight.

Heart attack!

f***!

It's going to be a loooooong day @ work.

Advice...do I switch to my Lids jersey after this? (Zata jersey is 4-2 since the end of the Dallas series)

I hate being superstitious.

There's no way we win in Pittsburgh. They have too much momentum now. We were 34 ******* seconds away. 34 ******* seconds. 34 ******* seconds.

They dont have any momentum just a whole lot of luck, if the wings just dont let in one more goal while they are up the cup is theres

I hate to say this but I knew we weren't gonna win when Pitt tied it at the end of the 3rd. My gut just said all night that this wasn't gonna happen after that. We had SOOOO many chances. Game 6 is going to be incredibly tough, probably more so than we even realize.

Pens ******* suck and can't win without the refs help, were the hell was that call when it happened to Lids, just hand Sid the cup already, sickening night.

bettman must be naked with a wet towel right now... ugh line of the game... I love how they make pens sound better than they are...Fleury was absolutely amazing all I could say...

Despite dominating this game Detroit made some really bad decisions.

Everyone knows that OT hockey translates into an ugly GWG. Why on earth are the Wings still looking to ticky-tack their way to victory. JUST SHOOT IT. Oh, that's right, Sammy can't hit the freakin' net!