• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

SCF Game 5 GDT: Penguins 4, Red Wings 3 (3OT)

Rate this topic

I don't think we can understate the emotional drain this has on our Wings. This could really be a death blow for us.

Could be. But won't be. The Wings have had the bitter taste of failure too many times to let something like this stop them from winning one more game, JUST ONE MORE GAME, and being champions.

I don't think we can understate the emotional drain this has on our Wings. This could really be a death blow for us.

No s***. They lost two big games already, and only scrapped away a win in Game 4. Im so disgusted with this team right now. So disgusted. How do you let in 4 goals in a potential Stanley Cup winning game when you face half the shots the other goaltender does?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SYKORA IS A GOD

Not bad, win another and you'll have the privilege of being equal with us and forced to steal yet another undeserved victory in our house which I can guarantee won't happen again.

Could be. But won't be. The Wings have had the bitter taste of failure too many times to let something like this stop them from winning one more game, JUST ONE MORE GAME, and being champions.

Yeah well 5 minutes ago all we needed was one more goal, JUST ONE MORE GOAL.

Im ******* devestated. Now I have 2 days to soak up this ******* bulls***.

Well that was ******* pathetic. They hang on for 3 OT's and needed the officials help to win, I wonder if we choked away just a game, or the whole goddamn series there?

BTW, This series has opened my eyes to not only the Penguins, but NHL officials. They cost us a game, yes they did. The Penguins are whining little f***ers, I hope none of there players ever win a cup.

Watching NHL on the Fly now, Errey is smiling like the chesiar cat, hope he's happy.

Each player on teh Wings had about 2 or 3 chances to win the Cup during all the OT's. They just choked collectively as a team.

I hope we will win, but at this point I feel like we've lost the whole series. I wish I could just carbon freeze myself until game 6, because I can't sleep like this for 2 nights.

all those missed nets really hurt us. I mean, almost all of the shots in the last OT we wide.

And WTF was with Dats? I'd say 90% of his shots were WAY wide? Is he hurt?

Detroit choked with 34 seconds left in the game. The series has turned around.

Dude, head over to letsgopens.com, ok? If I had a ruble for every time you cried the sky is falling I'd be typing this from my hacht in the caribbean. or am i already?

I ******* hate Kronwall. Second time weve gotten burned in a game 5 due to a bonehead defensemans play and then a crucial powerplay given up. f*** you, Red Wings. Start ******* playing in the first period and get the first goal for once, you f***jobs.

God Im so angry.

Who cares, we will win it in those f***ers' building.

See how loud it is then.

P.S. If I hear Therrien even say the word 'refs' - I am personally going to go to Pittsburgh and s*** on his doorstep. They were in his back pocket tonight, or maybe he was on his knees in their dressing room - but still, the Wings were f***ed there in OT. The Hudler call was legit, but Pitty got two PPs on BS calls which cost us momentum and opportunities.