• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

2008 SCF Game 6 GDT: Red Wings 3, Penguins 2

Rate this topic

I personally like Doc's call as well. I enjoy Cole's very much b/c I grew up listening to it every Saturday night :) but Doc has some great enthusiasm.

Scoressss vs SKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:lol:

What f-in game are you watching meat pole. You can almost hear them licking the Pens.

Who gives a s***. The announcers don't determine the outcome of the game.

GO WINGS

Don Cherry-"I know what's going on, You guys don't know whats going on."
Yeah, Don is not the best at arguing.

Bob Cole might be old, but he calls a great game.

The way he says "Scores!" is pretty great too.

You mean the super shocked way? He doesn't know that the puck is in the net until like five seconds after. It was horrible listening to Cole last game. He makes me fall asleep. Edited by Systemfel

I might be too young to know/remember who that is...

I remember Dave Straider's calls on PASS and obviously on Versus now and then. He has a good call but Ken Daniels has him beat by far

His "WIngs back the other way" and "Score" were second to none. To me the Bob Ufer of radio hockey.

I personally like Doc's call as well. I enjoy Cole's very much b/c I grew up listening to it every Saturday night :) but Doc has some great enthusiasm.

I'm even getting used to Doc's nasally voice.

And Doc is easily the best I've ever seen at locating the puck. It'll disappear and Doc'll describe exactly what happened to it - "bounces off Orpik's leg and into the corner" - and replays prove him right, every time. He calls crossbars, goalposts, deflections, everything. Usually I have my hands in the air celebrating a goal before the announcers do, not so much with Emrick. I like him.

Yeah, Don is not the best at arguing.

You mean the super shocked way? He doesn't know that the puck is in until like five seconds after. It was horrible listening to Cole last game. He makes me fall asleep.

I love him. I just favor CBC for obvious reasons, and Cole for those same obvious reasons. I'd like to see Emerick, Cole and Daniels work a Wings game.