• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

2008 SCF Game 6 GDT: Red Wings 3, Penguins 2

Rate this topic

Now, see Pens fans...THAT'S a dirty hit. Unlike Stuart's on Crosby, which was clean.

Guh. Flip with a golden chance, puck wouldn't settle for him.

I don't think it was all that dirty. The knee on knee action there was straight on and pretty much incidental. He didn't go for the knee or anything. Just sucks for Helm.

f*** NBC...

Someone hit Cindy one more time...

man...so many chances on that last run...

Let go WINGS!!!!

:octo: :octo: :octo:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Helm to come back to the bench in the 3rd. I really hope that it's not serious and the trainers give him the all clear. Kopecky is already out with a knee injury, let's not add Helm to that list. He's got so much go in him.

Let's keep it going boys! They're starting to look a little desperate and a little shaky.

Orpik's had a "sensational year" according to the announcers, as they show Helm limping off the ice.

I officially hate these guys on NBC.

A sensational year injuring other players, perhaps.

Guest Blackhawkdown
As much as I hate the Pens, as a fellow countryman of Malkin, I have to ask: is anything up with him or just rookie playoff anxiety?

his ***** hurts

I don't think it was all that dirty. The knee on knee action there was straight on and pretty much incidental. He didn't go for the knee or anything. Just sucks for Helm.

Eh, with Orpik, I'm not one to give him the benefit of the doubt. Kinda like Tootoo.

no, i want crosby on the ice tonight when we win it, otherwise we won it because he wasn't around.

Same page.

Winning is just so much better when there are no excuses right.

As much as I hate the Pens, as a fellow countryman of Malkin, I have to ask: is anything up with him or just rookie playoff anxiety?

He has publicly stated he would have rather played for the world championships.

Apparently he's just not well-enough conditioned for an entire NHL season + playoffs. He could well be injured too, though.

Refs really need to start calling interference on the Pens, thought with the first call of the night they weren't going to put up with it but it looks to me that call was an anomaly.