• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

2008 SCF Game 6 GDT: Red Wings 3, Penguins 2

Rate this topic

haven't closed out a series at home yet this playoff run and that won't change. needed 6 against nash, 6 against dallas, and so to do we need just 6 against the pens.

no prediction. but we weather an early pens onslaught to come out of the 1st up by 1 and never look back.

ozzie will be stellar tonight and win the conn smythe. he friggin deserves it.

to quote myself, I WAS FRIGGIN RIGHT. closer than i thought it'd be but who cares!!!

CONGRATS TO THE 2008 WINGS. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

PARTY IN DETROIT ROCK CITY FOR ME. ILL BE IN SO CAL GETTING SAUCED IN WINGS GEAR.

TO EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD, THANKS FOR MAKING THIS COMMUNITY JUST THAT. A PLACE I CAN COME TALK HOCKEY AND HAVE A GREAT TIME 24/7. I LOVE YOU GUYS.

peace til tomorrow.

sorry for the caps. couldn't help it! :D

Homer is the most hysterical guy EVER.. "Sports hernia, hamstring... I'm a bad skater anyway I don't need this s***!"

Hudler was priceless! I love our whole team so much. :)

I also now love you Edi :D I'll PM you my information tomorrow when I can see/think straight :)

Yes sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2008 Stanley Cup Champs Detroit Red Wings It has a nice ring to it Man I'm so happy right now I got a little worried at the end, I was pissed when Malone knocked the stick out of Lilja's hand and then Dats got tripped up and no-call but no worries cause Osgood is freaking awesome.

Thank you Wings for an awesome season and playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're #1, Congrats to all of our Red Wing Nation and to the people who doubted this team.....Screw them..

This is pathetic; I go on the Pen's message boards and I find a post like this: "Calls didn't go our way as they haven't been all series. Just too many things not going our way for it to happen this year.

WTF?

Calls didn't go your way?

Another one: "I am impressed with Detroit as a team, but Babcock, Ozgood, and Datsyuk really stood out as bad players to me. I thought they were better than that.

First of all, Ozgood? With a Z?

Second, Babcock isn't a player,

and third, what was wrong with Datsyuk? He generated numerous scoring opportunities and was a great 2-way forward!

I hate Pens fans.

Guest LivingtheDream

Congratulations! I actually stayed away because every time I logged in during a playoff game, we lost! Silly I know, but it was torture. God, after that last game this is almost as much relief as joy.

The Wings have proven to be what we knew all year, they are the best team in hockey!

Way to go wings!! Thanks for a hell of a season. All of you are amazing, and cheering for you has been, and will always be an honor!

2008 Stanley Cup Champions! I'll never get sick of saying that!

Hey..anyone seen sixty-six tonight?