• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

2008 SCF Game 6 GDT: Red Wings 3, Penguins 2

Rate this topic

HELL YEAH BABY!!!

Way to go Detroit!!! WHAT a win!

Sadly, I was unable to watch the game with all my hockey friends at home, as I'm out of town on a training trip for work. HOWEVER, it wasn't too bad, as I got to watch the game on the hotel's MASSIVE 70"-or-so Plasma screen!

What a way to cap an amazing season. Words can't describe the emotion. So good to see the guys who have worked so hard to get here FINALLY get rewarded. Dallas Drake gets it for the first time, Z gets the Cup and the Conn Smythe, Franzen, Babcock... You just can't say enough.

CONGRATS to the 2007-2008 Stanley Cup Champion Detroit Red Wings!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Cup is back in Hockeytown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on an excellent playoff run boys! Let's take the Cup on home!

I saw Dom,he was enjoying the moment.

:thumbup:

Did you see his interview?

That was an awesome interview. Dom jumped up in the air a little when he when he "Total team efforrrt!!" with his typical Dom accent.

The post-Yzerman era has TRULY begun in earnest now.
It was great to see Stevie lift the Cup now, though. Edited by Systemfel

I'm real irritated that Buttman had his grimy paw on Lord Stanley's Cup while giving his little speech. He wasn't on the ice sweating and bleeding, he should've kept his hands off of it.

stole this from another board. totally agreed - i got annoyed as hell anyone with me?

anyway im so happy right now so it doesent matter really :D

WOOHOOOOO! Finally sent them penguins home and they didn't have to go far!!!! Congrats every one #11!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: I sooo had to leave the room when hudler took that penalty and they scored with 1:27 left, I kept thinking NOOOOOOOOOOOO not again! Then I heard the horns going off around my parents house while having my smoke uhhh sigh of relief!!!!!!

Edited by 96Homer

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!

RED WINGS ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKKK

STANLEY CUP 2008

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I had to stay completely away from the forum once the game started as I didn't want to do anything to jinx tonight's game. I have to say, I thought tonight's game was awesome, both as a hockey fan and a Wings fan. Simply marvellous end to an awesome season. Congrats to the boys in the Red and White! I can't wait to ask my buds in Detroit to score me a copy of tomorrow's Free Press!

Hugs and smooches to all my forum friends. I can't wait to see Crosby cry on TSN when I get to work tomorrow. Oh this is sooooooo sweet.

Congrats, everyone! Have a great summer and I will see everyone in September when things start to get rolling again!

Regs,

Jeff in Houston