• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwinger4747

TSN Panel Loves Us

Rate this topic

Check out the Video on TSN called "Money Talks." The Panal praises our organization tremendously including the contracts for Zetterberg, Kronwall, and Rafalski. I know that what they say doesn't matter, but its about time we got some credit. Props to KH!

Edited by redwinger4747

I cant find it anywhere, but this is true. They did this on the 5 pm ET edition of Free Agent Frenzy or whatever its called, which aired on NHL Network in the US. Pang said the Wings picking up Conklin was the best move of the day, and McGuire said Ken Holland and Jim Nill were the only guys in hockey that know what they're doing.

I cant find it anywhere, but this is true. They did this on the 5 pm ET edition of Free Agent Frenzy or whatever its called, which aired on NHL Network in the US. Pang said the Wings picking up Conklin was the best move of the day, and McGuire said Ken Holland and Jim Nill were the only guys in hockey that know what they're doing.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=242202&amp...=headlines_main

Look at the bottom right for "Money Talks"

They dont have the video on their video player, so I can't get a direct link right to the video itself.

I am just not seeing it -- ???

Oo they just changed which videos pop up there, damn. I'll try to get a direct link, sorry guys. Anyone else is welcome to also try to get this vid linked.

Maybe they had second thoughts about leaving proof of any kind words directed to Detroit? :)

Yeah. Hopefully by tomorrow it will be in their actual video player, then I can provide a direct link because it is a must-see for Wings fans. To be continued.....

Edited by redwinger4747

I saw it and laughed. Pierre McGuire gets as excited about talking hockey as I do about getting laid. He ranted for about a minute about how good Kenny Holland and company are, then chirped Jeff Finger and the Leafs, truely a LOL moment.

I saw it and laughed. Pierre McGuire gets as excited about talking hockey as I do about getting laid. He ranted for about a minute about how good Kenny Holland and company are, then chirped Jeff Finger and the Leafs, truely a LOL moment.

I agree it was great. lol

To be honest, I still have no idea who the hell Jeff Finger is...

Just checked the player and I do not see it in there anymore either....

Me neither. They said those good things before they realized that Bettman only wants Crosby and the Pens praised, so they had to get rid of that video.