• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

LeftWinger

Jordin Tootoo In Town

Rate this topic

Did you see Tootoo pick it up? My guess is some Red Wing fan working at another airport "accidentally" put his luggage on a flight to Detroit. Tootoo is still waiting for it in Nashville.

...LOL! That would be great, but the routing on the tag was from Winnipeg to Minneapolis then stopping here in Detroit. So he is definately here for a reason, but I have yet to hear anything about it. If I had more time I would've gone in to meet him. Going back to the class thing, I know someone out there who would have dumped his bag empty all over the belt system and then went inside to meet him and watch as his jaw dropped when each piece of equipment came down the carousel indvidiually. That is like something you would see in a movie, but this guy would've have done it for sure, and not even lost a beat as Tootoo picked his crap up off the belt in front of him...

Guest Dump-N-Thump

Isn't there alot of people who train in Detroit when Training Camp gets closer and closer.. I remember reading it somewhere.

My heart is still going pitter patter though, Im hoping he is coming for a physical to put the final stamps on a Lilja,Lebda to Nashville for Tootoo trade :D

How does DOING YOUR JOB and NOT DOING ANYTHING SH1TTY OR ILLEGAL make you a saint and/or classy?

More likely it makes you a borderline sociopath with possible criminal tendencies.

Bet you couldn't wait to run back here and post how much of a hero and classy guy you are because you saw a hockey player's luggage and didn't F with it.

:rolleyes:

I guess we know who the message board psychologist is

Project much?

...LOL! That would be great, but the routing on the tag was from Winnipeg to Minneapolis then stopping here in Detroit. So he is definately here for a reason, but I have yet to hear anything about it. If I had more time I would've gone in to meet him. Going back to the class thing, I know someone out there who would have dumped his bag empty all over the belt system and then went inside to meet him and watch as his jaw dropped when each piece of equipment came down the carousel indvidiually. That is like something you would see in a movie, but this guy would've have done it for sure, and not even lost a beat as Tootoo picked his crap up off the belt in front of him...

I enjoyed the story. I also wonder what he is doing around here? Maybe he is doing something in WIndsor because I don't see any scenario where the WIngs would help train a little bastard like that.

I was thinking that same exact thing when I read this earlier. Really couldn't figure out why he would take the time to even type that part out.

I Took it as a wisecrack referring to all the crap that the Wing fans run into when going to Nashville for a game. Some people take it as an opportunity to act like an idiot. I'll leave it at that.

How does DOING YOUR JOB and NOT DOING ANYTHING SH1TTY OR ILLEGAL make you a saint and/or classy?

More likely it makes you a borderline sociopath with possible criminal tendencies.

Bet you couldn't wait to run back here and post how much of a hero and classy guy you are because you saw a hockey player's luggage and didn't F with it.

:shock: chill dude, hockey season is almost here.

I Took it as a wisecrack referring to all the crap that the Wing fans run into when going to Nashville for a game. Some people take it as an opportunity to act like an idiot. I'll leave it at that.

I don't follow what other fans do or don't do. I just watch my hockey.

Lighten up! It's people like you that make me sick to my stomach and make me not post here much. Who the heck are you to come in here and attack the guy? He was just trying to have some fun. <_<

Legwand is from Detroit, maybe he and Tootoo are skating somewhere around here?

Samsonov used to hang out and train in Detroit for the summer, but that's because his wife is from here. He met her when he played for the Vipers.

Guest LivingtheDream
I would have been really tempted to poop in it, but that's probably not worth losing your job over. If I had any Wings gear on I would have donated it to his bag and bought a replacement.

Why not? It's not like there aren't plenty of jobs in Detroit. With all the opportunities present for skilled and unskilled workers to work in new forms of energy, transportation, more fuel efficient cars... oh wait, I was thinking of Tokyo, or anywhere but Detroit. Given this, if you see a Ford or GM execs luggage, then by all means, take a wet runny peanut and corn laden poop in it. Those are the guys who screwed over this town big time.

No, the poster is right. Off the ice there is a code. As scummy as Tootoo can be, you gotta be better. Hats off to you for taking the high road and if you wanted to tell us about it, why not.