Sign in to follow this  
19Hockeytown5

New partial season tickets

Rate this topic

http://redwings.nhl.com/team/app/?service=...rticleid=379498

19 GAME PLAN STEVE YZERMAN BENEFITS:

CHOOSE FROM TWO GREAT PLAN OPTIONS!

Preferred Ticket Pricing below box office prices

Exclusive pre-sale for the Home Opener against the Toronto Maple Leafs & other Olympia Entertainment and Detroit Red Wings events

Private photo session with the retired #19 banner

Steve Yzerman limited edition t-shirt

Dedicated Customer Service Representative from our newly created customer service team

15% savings card on merchandise items at the Joe Louis Arena merchandise stands or at Hockeytown Authentics, plus exclusive private shopping days (to be announced)

First right-of-refusal to purchase playoff tickets (same or comparable location)

Personal My Red Wings Online Account Manager with TicketExchange and Forwarding capabilities

Detroit Red Wings lanyard with ticket holder

Press clippings emailed to you each game day

9 GAME PLAN GORDIE HOWE BENEFITS:

INCLUDES THE FLEXIBILITY TO DESIGN YOUR OWN PACKAGE FROM A GROUP OF PRE-SELECTED GAMES!

Preferred Ticket Pricing below box office prices

Gordie Howe #9 book with coupon for a private autograph signing (Autograph fee will apply)

Dedicated Customer Service Representative from our newly created customer service team

10% savings card on merchandise items at the Joe Louis Arena merchandise stands or at Hockeytown Authentics, plus exclusive private shopping days (to be announced)

Access to Detroit Red Wings playoff pre-sales and other Olympia Entertainment events

Personal My Red Wings Online Account Manager with Ticket Forwarding capabilities

Detroit Red Wings lanyard with ticket holder

Press clippings emailed to you each game day

Guest Dump-N-Thump

Gordie Howe here i come.

To bad there isn't a JLA Garage parking pass.

$20 a crack? You can park a little farther away from the Joe for half the price. Their parking went up this year which is crazy.

Gordie Howe here i come.

To bad there isn't a JLA Garage parking pass.

Private photo session with the retired #19 banner

I want that! I wonder if I would be able to get in on that somehow because i am a full season ticket holder.... :notify:

Damn.. Atleast i know it for next year :P

Thx

Something that has worked for me is the Cobo Roof. It is ten bucks and just a short walk to the entrance. No bus needed and it will sober you up a bit when it gets cold!

No doubt. Post if you find out if we get it. I haven't heard from my "personal" rep yet or heard anything about the season ticket holder ceremony with the team. I sent an email today asking about tickets and goodies. I will reply with "do we get a private photo shoot with the banner and gordie signing"!!

I want that! I wonder if I would be able to get in on that somehow because i am a full season ticket holder.... :notify:

I try to park behind the post office along Jefferson for FREE. More and more people are parking there so you have to get there early or be willing to walk a bit but it is free. You can also park at Hoots at Michigan for free and they will shuttle you for free. I am all about free parking with all the games I go to.

Something that has worked for me is the Cobo Roof. It is ten bucks and just a short walk to the entrance. No bus needed and it will sober you up a bit when it gets cold!

$35 for the very worst seats in the house... up in those little cubby holes (much like the narrowing room in Willie Wonka) tucked up into the corners.

doesn't seem like much of a deal to me, especially since they are having such trouble selling out as it is.

Guest Dump-N-Thump

Its regular season in detroit, You can move whever you want to for the most part.

shoot those cubby holes got me 2 nine games lats season @ 9 dollars a ticket,thats perfect for someone like me that dont have money to spend. ijust stand up against the wall at the top of the stairs,or when i do have the money i get me them fine standing room tickets(best deal if ya ask me).i just dont like sitting at all while am at a wings game.

sure would like that gordie package though. :thumbup:

those are 9 a seat

right, and now they are $35 with the Howe plan. go through the steps to buy that package and you'll see on the last step what section and row your in... corners, at the top. have fun with that.

$20 a crack? You can park a little farther away from the Joe for half the price. Their parking went up this year which is crazy.

I'm lucky in that I work in downtown Detroit where my parking garage is free. I then take the people mover to the Joe for a whole $.50. Nice!

That is great. I try to go free or cheaper than the Joe garage. Too much money for me!!

I'm lucky in that I work in downtown Detroit where my parking garage is free. I then take the people mover to the Joe for a whole $.50. Nice!

Guest Dump-N-Thump

I decided against purchasing the howe plan, It's to much of a drive.. Expecially to make these type of plans almost a year in advance..

Im 100% on center ice though :) aye o

me and 2 other guys from work went in on the howe package. they havent contacted the guy who ordered it abotu what games we wont but should be soon. i usually park on top of cobo when i can. for the finals it was closed which was weird. there i just take the people mover downtown for food and back to the joe, then walk back after the game. no way im gonna wait in that huge mess at the people mover!!

anyone have any idea on when single game tickets will be available?

I have a few games left for sale out of my package. Send me a PM and I will tell you what I have. Most are weekday games but I do have a Saturday game left.

me and 2 other guys from work went in on the howe package. they havent contacted the guy who ordered it abotu what games we wont but should be soon. i usually park on top of cobo when i can. for the finals it was closed which was weird. there i just take the people mover downtown for food and back to the joe, then walk back after the game. no way im gonna wait in that huge mess at the people mover!!

anyone have any idea on when single game tickets will be available?

I have a couple questions regarding how things work with season tickets(I bought the Howe plan). If some previous season ticket holders could please fill me in that would be great! Thanks!

Playoffs. I usually like to buy 2 tickets to 1 game a round. When the presale comes can I just order the one game (or do you have to order all home games in the rd?)? Do they just email me the code come playoff time? is it different each rd? ect. Details plz.

When should I expect my tickets? I ordered them almost 2 weeks ago and I haven't physically got them yet. Just curious.

ALSO...

The song that's starting to play. Could someone please tell me the name? I've been trying to think of it FOREVER!! :siren:

The times! 4:18-4:29 4:32-4:36 8:18-8:35 8:45-9:05

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbrwlUtrwzA

Edited by 19Hockeytown5

Hi,

With Playoffs, with my season tickets anyway, you buy all of them or none. This past season I had to buy game 1 and 2 for Round 1 up front. Then I was able to pay for the games as they were played. This was great compared to years in the past. I am not sure how they are going to offer the playoff tickets for you with that package but if it is like ours, you must buy them all.

I asked my rep on tickets and they are going to be mailed Sept 12 I think she said. So a few more weeks and you will have them.

I have a couple questions regarding how things work with season tickets(I bought the Howe plan). If some previous season ticket holders could please fill me in that would be great! Thanks!

Playoffs. I usually like to buy 2 tickets to 1 game a round. When the presale comes can I just order the one game (or do you have to order all home games in the rd?)? Do they just email me the code come playoff time? is it different each rd? ect. Details plz.

When should I expect my tickets? I ordered them almost 2 weeks ago and I haven't physically got them yet. Just curious.

ALSO...

The song that's starting to play. Could someone please tell me the name? I've been trying to think of it FOREVER!! :siren:

The times! 4:18-4:29 4:32-4:36 8:18-8:35 8:45-9:05

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbrwlUtrwzA