• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Adidarw

How do you identify a fake jersey?

Rate this topic

I live in Okinawa, Japan and I just found a store that had an "Authentic" Zetterberg jersey for $65. The store owner told me his supplier had a few jerseys he was trying to get rid of real quick hence the super low price. It's a Reebok jersey, it has the fight strap and all...it looks authentic to me. It has the NHL hologram logo tag attached to the sleeve. I'm having trouble finding a site with a lot of information about this. Of course I bought the jersey on the spot. Especially for $65. If it turns out to not be authentic, well oh well it was cheap and it's a really nice jersey but it would be nice to know that it's actually authentic.

Any help?

I live in Okinawa, Japan and I just found a store that had an "Authentic" Zetterberg jersey for $65. The store owner told me his supplier had a few jerseys he was trying to get rid of real quick hence the super low price. It's a Reebok jersey, it has the fight strap and all...it looks authentic to me. It has the NHL hologram logo tag attached to the sleeve. I'm having trouble finding a site with a lot of information about this. Of course I bought the jersey on the spot. Especially for $65. If it turns out to not be authentic, well oh well it was cheap and it's a really nice jersey but it would be nice to know that it's actually authentic.

Any help?

Is it the older style? I could see those being blown out for a cheap price. Also, consider you're in Japan, not exactly the biggest market for NHL jerseys...

online at nhl.com they are $380 for a rbk edge jersey with lettering, that is without shipping. $53.95 is what i paid for my chinese jersey(even thought the tags says canada). and it came with all you mentioned and a stanley cup 2008 patch yo! $65 is about what the rbk jersey is worth anyway(IMO), so good for you man!

lmao!!!!! thats a pricessless reply :)

I will let you know just how fake my jersey is when it arrives. So far in the pictures i have seen worse jobs done by local stores and Hockeytown authentics... so fake might be in the eye of the beholder to answer the OPs question.

Edited by OsGOD

Ummm you're in Japan, who cares, as far as most of them know it IS a real jersey. After you explain to them what hockey is, hell you can say Z wore it and you're good to go.