• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
mannysBETTER3434

College Hockey Thread

Rate this topic

Bill Martin pissing me off? That can't be :rolleyes: I think it's a joke he can't go to Yost to watch his son play hockey. I'm not saying what he did was right, because it wasn't but I think most people if they were put into that situation would have done the same thing. It was a heat of the moment incident. I'm glad Conboy is gone for good. He's becoming a clone of his older brother. I would expect Tropp will be back next season because he had a clean slate before his slash.

Also Kudos to Comley for handling things right. People who say Comley sent his players out for blood need to get their head of their ass. Comley is a stand up guy.

Edited by mannysBETTER3434

I saw an interview with Tropp where he said he was going to talk with MSU after the season and he was hoping to come back.

As far as Kampfer's dad, apparently he and Tropp actually had a physical altercation. Sorry, but it wasn't heat of the moment. He had to get out of his seat, find his way to the MSU lockerroom, and then make the decision to attack Tropp. It was certainly was more pre-mediated than the attack by Conboy and Tropp. I'd have to imagine that he'll be allowed back next year as well.

I saw an interview with Tropp where he said he was going to talk with MSU after the season and he was hoping to come back.

As far as Kampfer's dad, apparently he and Tropp actually had a physical altercation. Sorry, but it wasn't heat of the moment. He had to get out of his seat, find his way to the MSU lockerroom, and then make the decision to attack Tropp. It was certainly was more pre-mediated than the attack by Conboy and Tropp. I'd have to imagine that he'll be allowed back next year as well.

If Kampfer had gotten hurt from a legal hit, I'd agree his dad had no right to be that upset.

However, he was hurt in a very malicious way that has no part in the game of hockey, and if it was your son you saw that happening to, you'd want blood too. These are college adults too, not high school kids he confronted.

Not saying he shouldn't be reprimanded for it, but I can understand why he'd do it.

I can understand why he did it too. If he ran down the aisle and hopped over the boards, I'd call that heat of the moment. He had every right to be upset. He just didn't handle it in the best way, and like Conboy and Tropp, he's paying the price as well.

Nobody stopped by to rub it in my face yet? What's wrong with you bastards?

Anyway, probably going tonight as well, just because there's no way we can play that pathetic again.

Here you go: HAHAHA YOU SUCK! :lol: I'm not going to rub it in when I didn't watch it. I was going to watch it online, but you can't turn down those GR Griffins games with 1 dollar beer and hot dogs!

f*** piss s*** damn ass cock ***** dick Barbara Streisand.

It's not so much that I'm pissed Michigan lost. It's that I'm pissed that Michigan lost and I have tickets for tomorrow's Michigan game in Bridgeport which is now tomorrow's (Ch)Air Force game in Bridgeport and this was going to be the first Michigan hockey game I'd ever seen and now it's not.

Disappointing end to the season for Michigan. The loss to ND last weekend was frustrating enough (but I give ND all the credit in the world, they clearly outplayed us and deserved the win), and now this loss to Air Force. They boys just weren't themselves the past two weekends. I didn't see the entire game today, but last weekend they lost all their jump by the end of the game and weren't making good passes. Oh well. There's always next year.

Glad I didn't pick Michigan to win it all in my frozen four pool.

Hope you didn't pick Notre Dame either!!!! I was at that game tonight working in the pressbox. I've never seen anything like it. Bemidji State was doing every single thing right, and wow that team can really skate. I don't know how they were only 3 games above .500 this season.

Can't believe I will be watching a game between Cornell and Bemidji State that has a Frozen Four birth on the line :scared:

So despite the lack of any maize and blue in Bridgeport last night, my brother and I decided to use our tickets to the game anyway, which turned out to be Vermont/Air Force. Doozy of a game. We stayed for the whole thing, which turned out to be most of two overtimes, and I didn't even know how it ended until this morning when I read the recap. They spent 12 minutes reviewing what we thought was a pileup in front of the net, only all of us in the section were positive it didn't go in because we were sitting right at that end of the ice. 12 minutes is an eternity for goal reviews. Never seen one even close to that long. What Mr. Obvious the announcer (who waited through the whole fourth intermission to tell us as the players were lined up for the 2OT faceoff that the goal review from the end of 1OT was in fact not a goal) neglected to tell us was that the review was of a play from two minutes prior to the pileup, in which the puck went through the netting and not wide of the goal like everyone thought. Vermont goal and game, 3-2.

Hope you didn't pick Notre Dame either!!!! I was at that game tonight working in the pressbox. I've never seen anything like it. Bemidji State was doing every single thing right, and wow that team can really skate. I don't know how they were only 3 games above .500 this season.

We each get two brackets. I picked BU in one and ND in the other. So far my BU bracket is in the lead. Woo hoo :)

We each get two brackets. I picked BU in one and ND in the other. So far my BU bracket is in the lead. Woo hoo :)

BU should take it home, but after what has already happened anything could happen. This is the craziest hockey tourney I can name. There's 2 four seeds in the frozen four for crying out loud, and one is BEMIDJI STATE!!!!

yeah, i'm obviously none too pleased with the results. there was NO jump against AF and little sign of life against ND.

the good news is red will be back and he'll deliver another impressive effort.

go blue!