• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Konnan511

Brunnstrom, don't look now

Rate this topic

He said he's doing better, not that he'll have a better season than any of those players.

Ah yes, I guess that is a key part lol. I thought he meant he is going to do better. My bad, read it wrong.

But yes, hell of a debut for Brunnstrom. I like to see if he can keep it up.

Ah yes, I guess that is a key part lol. I thought he meant he is going to do better. My bad, read it wrong.

But yes, hell of a debut for Brunnstrom. I like to see if he can keep it up.

i was following the game online tonight--and let me just say that i have a horrible fantasy team this year (jason arnott is my best center.....yeah)--and i was like, damn, whoever has brunnstrom is real happy tonight. then, of course, i realized no one did...thinking about picking him up. then again, i picked up niklas backstrom (of the caps) last year after he had like seven assists in two games, after which he didn't do s***. it'll be real interesting to see what this kid's season is like.

Guest GordieSid&Ted
homer's on LGW.com? Lies...

Watch it with the homer talk. Or norrisnick will try to reprimand you.

What

a

debut.

:blink:

It'll be very interesting to see what he can do in the next 10 games or so,didn't he just have terrible training camp? He's confusing me.

QFT

this is a jaw dropping effort from Brunnstrom. he basically scores 4 on his first ever NHL game.

people who try to diminish his accomplishment need reality check and some serious anti-homerism

treatment. Leino this, Leino that... holy cow! except Brunnstrom actually did it and Leino doesn't

have to. which doesn't prove him to be worse or better. it's just Brunnstrom did something

miraculous and jaw dropping. kudos to him and let's hope he is as good as this. and that Leino

is no worse than him ;)

Guest GordieSid&Ted
QFT

this is a jaw dropping effort from Brunnstrom. he basically scores 4 on his first ever NHL game.

people who try to diminish his accomplishment need reality check and some serious anti-homerism

treatment. Leino this, Leino that... holy cow! except Brunnstrom actually did it and Leino doesn't

have to. which doesn't prove him to be worse or better. it's just Brunnstrom did something

miraculous and jaw dropping. kudos to him and let's hope he is as good as this. and that Leino

is no worse than him ;)

Never happen around here. It's like that movie 28 days later, it's infectious and spreads wildly out of control.

People are just sour b/c the kid wanted to play in the NHL and not be sent to the minors. And b/c of his wishes he had to choose another team. OMG! Somebody chose another team over the Wings. f*** that player forever! What a loser!

:rolleyes:

Never happen around here. It's like that movie 28 days later, it's infectious and spreads wildly out of control.

People are just sour b/c the kid wanted to play in the NHL and not be sent to the minors. And b/c of his wishes he had to choose another team. OMG! Somebody chose another team over the Wings. f*** that player forever! What a loser!

:rolleyes:

This isn't just directed at you GS&T, but as much as the homerism gets to me I'm getting just as sick of hearing about how the "masses of LGW are sheep". There may be some members that go along with the trendy thing, but there are certainly *plenty* that don't. In fact, I find that the quality posters on this site tend to not get caught up in that garbage and there is enough of them.

Guest GordieSid&Ted
This isn't just directed at you GS&T, but as much as the homerism gets to me I'm getting just as sick of hearing about how the "masses of LGW are sheep". There may be some members that go along with the trendy thing, but there are certainly *plenty* that don't. In fact, I find that the quality posters on this site tend to not get caught up in that garbage and there is enough of them.

And that's the reason why I keep coming back here. Keep up the good work! :D

yeah, no kidding. I start to think I liked LGW more when Wings were blowing playoffs just like Jenna Jameson....

oh, you know what... ;) there's been much less bandwaggon here then

You can't deny the man given he just scored a hat trick in his NHL debut however they were very much 'right place, right time' kind of goals.

Haven't you heard of Luc Robitaille?

-----------

I'm surprised that many of you are being such poor sports over this. I wish good things for Shawn Matthias and Brunnstrom.

What

a

debut.

:blink:

It'll be very interesting to see what he can do in the next 10 games or so,didn't he just have terrible training camp? He's confusing me.

He didn't have a terrible camp. He was ok, got some points.

Of course everybody thinks that Brunnstrom is a sensation now or something like that but the way i see it, not everyone can play with Brad Richards in their first NHL game and put the puck in to empty net. Besides, he did nothing in his second game. But heck, 3 (4) goals in debut is good, im not saying its not.

And i dont think its wise to expect Leino put up 3 goals in his debut becose i doubt he can play with Datsyuk and other than that he isnt sniper.

Edited by Arde16

I have him in my fantasy draft...... really happy about his hat-trick :thumbup:

I luckily picked him up out of Free Agency.

Brunnstrom just got his 4th goal against the Avs on a Power Play in the 1st period.