• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

It looks like you're trying to respond Jayup88, but I don't see anything.

I do think it's a wonderful day in Detroit to win the Cup! And yes I'm putting my nervous energy to good use cleaning my house.

TPBM wants to watch the game with a group of hockey fans instead of alone at home.

It looks like you're trying to respond Jayup88, but I don't see anything.

I do think it's a wonderful day in Detroit to win the Cup! And yes I'm putting my nervous energy to good use cleaning my house.

TPBM wants to watch the game with a group of hockey fans instead of alone at home.

Yes that is true, and sadly I think im stuck at home alone.

TPBM is wishing the day would go by faster so they can leave work and get ready for the game.

I don't work until after the game. I'm finding things to do, then I'll catch some sleep, then it's gametime.

The person below me buys in bulk when they find things they use often on sale.

As a self sustained college student I unfortunately cannot afford this, but yes, all the time.

the person below me wants to give loan me 50 grand, and if not, the person below him/her will scold the person below me for being so selfish. It's not that much

Edited by Echolalia

Nope. If I had 50 grand, I might want to, but the key to contentment is to want what you have, not to have what you want. Sorry.

The person below me sticks olives on their fingers.

Had I read your post at the time it was posted, I would have been ready, but since it's been over for 11 or so hours, I guess not.

The person below me likes sitting in a recliner with their feet propped up.

Nope, longest I've had recently was 2 hours to Mom's house.

The person below me has lost something important. (or, the person below me knows where my mailbox key is -which would be lots more helpful.)

I wish I did know where it is, Karen. I have lost important things, more than once. But recently, I lost the swipe card and office suite key to my office. I have no idea where it is. Lucky for me, someone had just resigned from the firm, so I got her key and card.

The person below me loves scary movies.

Edited by puckloo39

Nope, longest I've had recently was 2 hours to Mom's house.

The person below me has lost something important. (or, the person below me knows where my mailbox key is -which would be lots more helpful.)

I lost my wedding ring. Sorry about your key Karen, hopefully it will show up very soon :)

I love scary/thriller movies, but lately there's more blood and gore instead of suspense.

TPBM needs a vacation.

I need a vacation from work, but not a travelling vacation. Know what I mean?

The person below me has undies with flowers.

mostly plain jane, except for some with tiny polka dots. :blush:

The person below me knows how to line dance.

Not a scorcher today, but the temps are rising.

TPBM needs to bring in the garbage cans/recycling from the street. Better go do that before my 80 year old neighbor does it for me.

edit, damn he beat me to it. oops

Edited by WizardOfOz30

Nope, I just put out bags. No cans. (and I found that mailbox key between the seats of my truck!)

The person below me gets lulled to sleep in a moving vehicle if they're not driving.

No the only time I'll sleep in the car is if I'm making myself sleep otherwise I enjoy the scenery.

TPBM can do long drives easily without having to switch drivers. (minimum 6 hours drives)

We have a pool at the trailer court, but if the weather is any good, it's packed with kids, so I've never used it.

I can drive a good 15 hours if I have to. I stop for gas and potty of course. I also bring tunes.

The person below me wishes it was socially acceptable to nap out wherever and whenever they wanted to (except for when driving).

Edited by 55fan

We have a pool at the trailer court, but if the weather is any good, it's packed with kids, so I've never used it.

I can drive a good 15 hours if I have to. I stop for gas and potty of course. I also bring tunes.

The person below me wishes it was socially acceptable to nap out wherever and whenever they wanted to (except for when driving).

Yes I do, a nap would be great right now but I think my boss would frown upon that.

TPBM spends as more time on their smartphone as they do on an actual computer.

I don't know what a smartphone is. I have a stupidphone that rings all day when I'm trying to sleep.

The person below me works nights.

not on the clock, but I take work home a lot, which I would do during the day if I had any help.... which I don't anymore. :(

The person below me works out. :showoff: