• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Danny, seriously, pick another TPBM thing. Or are you being like Mac and want to see if anyone wants to fight you except via internet. Oh, I just thought of the best saying ever. "Fighting on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded."

TPBM is going to come up with a "TPBM" that doesn't involve internet fight with their friends or anything with like wording.

Edited by wingnut40

Yes I used to be deathly afraid of walking into a class full of people and having to make friends that I wouldn't sign up for the class but I'm a lot better about making new friends or introducing myself to people. I still won't go sky diving for the fear of something going wrong and me dieing.

TPBM loved to annoy their friends when they were teenagers.

Depended on the friend. There were a few (mostly guys) where we would trade insults and one-liners back and forth and there were no hard feelings because we knew we didn't really mean it, and we were more interested in sharpening out wits. We also knew each other well enough to know what topics were off-limits.

The person below me sees what I did below.

Yeah, it was nice to only lose players who chose to retire. It's tougher to see them move on to another team.

The person below me hopes Andreas will be back and in good health by fall.

I am praying that he can recover this summer, we will need him back to work helping out the team. As well as I really miss seeing him on the ice too.

The person below me is struggling to stay positive about things happening in their life right now.

Not in over 5 years. I chaperoned a very nice group of kids to the Twin Cities and took in a Twins game. My first professional sporting event ever, and I don't like baseball.

The person below me thinks the person above me has a cool sig.

I don't live by an airport now but I used to and I loved it because the sounds of the planes landing and taking off would put me to sleep.

TPBM can't stand light when they sleep. If there's a light shining they can't go to bed.

No I don't think it's weird because if guys didn't get their beauty sleep there would be no hot guys in the world.

TPBM got something new recently.

Kind of. Just bought a 68 Chevelle that I plan on restoring

TPBM went out for dinner

I have problems with things. Noy sure how many are actual allergies.

The person below me thinks Nick Lidstrom has a Canadian-sounding accent.

He can speak? I usually just look at him and don't notice what he's saying... :blush: But when I do listen, he does have a little northern twang, must be the company he keeps in the locker room. :thumbup:

The person below me got sunburned over the weekend.

Nope. I stay totally indoors as much as possible in the summer. If I go out, I burn like bacon.

The person below me has found their house online and found that the picture is actually a couple of houses off.